Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,980 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH (1037 Views)

"I Fine Shaa" Davido Shares New Pictures / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH by contactmorak: 3:36am On Apr 18, 2018
Wow! Nigerian singer, Mr Shaa has acquired a sex doll which he named her TONTOH.

The singer shared the photos and video on Instagram and wrote, "Welcome to Nigeria TONTOH ... at last am finally free from sharing peoples girlfriends no more late night tears or worries, TONTOH will not cheat on me..."

Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH by contactmorak: 3:36am On Apr 18, 2018
More
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH by whitebeard(m): 3:37am On Apr 18, 2018
Perv
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH by GistMore: 3:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Good
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH by galaciousbabe(f): 5:03am On Apr 18, 2018
And tontoh came to Nigeria without shoes grin cheesy grin. It's okay!!!!
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH by Nawtiblayse(m): 5:18am On Apr 18, 2018
I just hope this guy never releases her surname in order to avoid trouble
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH by pyyxxaro: 5:25am On Apr 18, 2018
Tonto go de house de cry now cry
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH by itspzpics(m): 5:33am On Apr 18, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH by ClintonEmex: 5:44am On Apr 18, 2018
He named it Tontoh because the Tontoh we know behaves like a doll. When you leave your natural appearance and went and do surgery, doesn't that show that you want to be a doll?
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH by victoronyekwelu(m): 5:45am On Apr 18, 2018
that's what happens when your village people decide to play with your brain in a calabash
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH by Anwons(m): 5:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Beyond the fact that some of these men kept talking about non-cheating aspect of sex doll, what I can't understand is how a human being will be aroused by inanimate object?

I mean, if they can be aroused by an object, it means that they can have s*x with fowl and animals because these animates.
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH by Anwons(m): 5:48am On Apr 18, 2018
The name though, maybe Tonto rebuffed him and hence the name. I just want to make common sense
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH by Anwons(m): 5:50am On Apr 18, 2018
Pls, I can't find where I can make a post in nairaland anymore, what could be the problem?
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH by malware: 6:03am On Apr 18, 2018
Just imagine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH by phemmyfour: 6:13am On Apr 18, 2018
A diss on the real tonto that looks like a doll
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Acquires A Sex Doll And Names Her TONTOH by mikejj(m): 6:16am On Apr 18, 2018
grin grin this guy ehnn...e use 800k buy doll.. con name am tontoh...okkkkk i get d point...wen him dey samanko d doll for him imagination na d real Nigeria.......

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman Stops Loving A Man, She Begins To Feel These 8 Things. Is It Happen / Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Sexy Dresses To 2018 Headies Awards (pics) / Bbnaija: Bambam And Her Boyfriend, Teddy A Spotted With Lasisi Elenu And Leo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.