Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos (48967 Views)

Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:51am On Apr 18, 2018
Simi’s breasts are causing #traffic on her page!

See fans reaction after seeing these photos of simi

Gist from praize news

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhrwr1oH70F/?hl=en

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:51am On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by Makaveli1166(m): 5:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Yeye dey smell

what i can see are two seed of beans

5 Likes

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by nero2face: 5:55am On Apr 18, 2018
She's not wearing bra and her something is pointing heavens... Maybe na rope she use tire am go up then

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 18, 2018
I prefer forking yemi alade ones a month , TO forking simi constantly everyday... .

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by IamGoke(m): 6:09am On Apr 18, 2018
I need to see it without cloth on whether it is true or not and also examine the areola with my tongue....

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by Nogodye(m): 6:09am On Apr 18, 2018
Nigerians no dey chill at all...

1 Like

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Women!!!
Know thy worth!
'Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by pyyxxaro: 6:35am On Apr 18, 2018
breeasst when be like #50 akpu

mmmsshheeeewww

5 Likes

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by Oritzy: 6:35am On Apr 18, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I prefer forking yemi alade ones a month , TO forking simi constantly everyday... .
One man's meat is another man's fish grin grin for me, I would love the opposite.

15 Likes

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by Lifeofpolice1(m): 6:59am On Apr 18, 2018
DrinkLimca:
this is my last warning to you DrinkLimca

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2018
IamGoke:
I need to see it without cloth on whether it is true or not and also examine the areola with my tongue....

tongue
Enjoy your ban

Rules no 4 broken

3 Likes

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 18, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
this is my last warning to you DrinkLimca
lol

2 Likes

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by delectablegyal(f): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2018
those two guys have become nuisance on nairaland. who drinks limca nowadays? a police officer that is on nairaland everyday.

16 Likes

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by omoadeleye(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2018
that is her house?
Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2018
I like her koste. We call it koste onirin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by Sarang(f): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2018
smiley looking good

Please check out my signature
Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2018
Hmmm.....This girl bed tone go sound nice oooh

Beside why is it that ladies always try to impress us with there yansh, breast,lips,hair,hips and legs ?

All a man have to do is put the diccck in and throw dem few change and move to the next conquest

7 Likes

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2018
Some fans and female chest is like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2018
Mumu dem
Novices cool

Analysis

If she were braless, we would have been able to outline her nippl..es
Seeing as the mounds are rounded without any contour I can categorically say this is the miracle of wonder BRA undecided
Nothing to see here undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by Hadeyeancah(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2018
Some people no get joy.... Please wetin this girl do them....
But to be sincere dat bweast na zero

1 Like

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by amiibaby(f): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by menix(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2018
Ayam off to check if my. Broda has not finished our Lux soap..
Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by partnerbiz4: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2018
She is wearing bra naa.

Are u sure there was no chemotherapy?

See below
Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by marvin906(m): 8:28am On Apr 18, 2018
DrinkLimca:

you and your statement who come get sense now

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by Kaxmytex(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2018
See wetin guyz dey cause now..

This is unfair, naija guyz should try and do things accordingly...how can you be fisting on one tangerine, orange, grape or watermelon when you know it's in pairs.. It's bad, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander..

Please, let us try to ammend our ways. I pray malformation of rounded juicy fruit will not be our portion IJN
Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by anochuko01(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2018
delectablegyal:
those two guys have become nuisance on nairaland. who drinks limca nowadays? a police officer that is on nairaland everyday.
fvck you too....coz its not your picture and I'm not liking it!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2018
If she is not putting on bra, then her breast is cute. Cos its not looking like Olympus has fallen.

The only problem there is, I can see just one brveast.
Have been looking for the second one
Re: Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos by 3verblazing(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2018
Obviously it's a push up bra... From the last pics.. U can clearly see the cup edge...would like to Sodium(Na) and Potassium(K) her still though

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jarule Poses With A 107-Year-Old Only Survivor Of Black Wallstreet (Photo) / In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) / Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.