Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) (34957 Views)

Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / "U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by praizblog: 6:26am On Apr 18, 2018
Evicted Bigbrothernaija Housemate, Anto leaves fans wondering if she is pregnant.

See her stomach before now.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/evicted-bbn-housemate-anto-leaves-fans-wondering-if-she-is-pregnant/

Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by praizblog: 6:27am On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by Nawtiblayse(m): 6:33am On Apr 18, 2018
Ok... Ma fi sokan
Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 6:33am On Apr 18, 2018
who be ANTO again embarassed

abi she de amongs the Chibok gals

30 Likes

Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by Samusu(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Lolu

11 Likes

Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by tyson98: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Its her pregnant and not mine

4 Likes

Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by Liliyann(f): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2018
That holy holy girl??
Who be the father?
Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by Sammmypoko(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2018
She needs to visit the gym.
Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by annnikky(f): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Bbnaija's pikin grin
Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Yea. I can confirm that

1 Like

Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by Victorakats(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Maybe
Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by CriticMaestro: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Which pregnant? Kpako pikin go see better food chop come fat for belle..

Ah no even dey sure weda dey d really blow for that house

2 Likes

Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by Nedfed(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Anto mine crush grin
Even if na once I no mind
Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2018
She's not, maybe she doesn't have a flat tummy or had just finished eating.

Was it not same day she took the picture below.

Nigerians shaaaa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by Maiteme: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2018
Samusu:
Lolu
lol
Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2018
undecided and so what? make una nor use evil tongue/eyes. kill her baby.Nah so una do Funke
Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by ZarahBuhari: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:

u guys should
get out of this thread or enjoy your ban
Na who be this one again na

9 Likes

Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by marttol: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2018
igboOSU:
This bbn is senselessly scripted and I think

For the way OSU people have been playing the senseless tribalism game with Ceeci, Miracle should be punished too.
If Lolu could compete with that hateful, ugly, arrogant, rude and intolerant midget (ceeci), then, TOBI can win the prize.

The osu people have been ingrates.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house, if not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.
Ceeci is very arrogant, intolerant and uncouth. She's the type of girlfriend that would be obsessed with you but wont love you and the type of evil wife with anger issues that can stab you to death in your sleep.

If yorubas play the tribalism game too,
Loluforce would vote for Tobi.

Tobi would win because Osu people are going to have a divided votes among the remaining four housemates
My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less than 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they don't exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI. I also know of plenty yorubas supporting Alex and even the evil ceeci.

Anyone supporting that ceeci apart from her family members and friends should be examined by a psychiatrist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by SoapQueen(f): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2018
This girl is pretty but she needs someone to dress up her petite frame. She should get a stylist. Some outfits she dons makes her look forlorn and aged.

There are beautiful petite women all around and they rock. Anto is one of them. You go girl!

12 Likes

Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by 1zynnvn(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Misoprostol
Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by joystickextend1(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Okay.
Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by Kaxmytex(m): 8:46am On Apr 18, 2018
Preying eyes.. .

Anto, enjoy while it last
Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by valarinz: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2018
igboOSU:

For the way OSU people have been playing the senseless tribalism game with Ceeci, Miracle should be punished too.
If Lolu could compete with that hateful, ugly, arrogant, rude and intolerant midget (ceeci), then, TOBI can win the prize.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house, if not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.
Ceeci is very arrogant, intolerant and uncouth. She's the type of girlfriend that would be obsessed with you but wont love you and the type of evil wife with anger issues that can stab you to death in your sleep.

Tobi would win because Osu people are going to have a divided votes among the remaining four housemates
My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less than 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they don't exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI. I also know of plenty yorubas supporting Alex and even the evil ceeci.

Anyone supporting that ceeci apart from her family members and friends should be examined by a psychiatrist.

Calm down bro, u need a chilled sachet of water angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by SHAKABOOM: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2018
igboOSU:

Guy yu are the person that urgently needs a psychiatrist..With no delay oo.

6 Likes

Re: Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) by ozoneboy(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2018
igboOSU:

Stay away from Narcotics you won't hear grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video / Wike And Okorocha Rock To Music, Have A Good Time Together (Video) / Cynthia Morgan Acquires New Range Rover...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.