Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics (22686 Views)

Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by Sunnynwa: 7:08am On Apr 18, 2018
The Founder of Ebubechukwuzo Foundation Ozubulu High Chief Aloysius Ikegwuonu (Bishop) visited
Rehabilitation Centre for the Disabled, Old and Tramps (RECDOT), Ozubulu
Today being 14th April,2018.

The state of their residence is very poor and dilapidated, quite unconducive for real humans which attracted his compassion and attention considering the life threatening situation of the inmates who are mostly disabled, he (Ebubechukwuzo, Bishop) donated the sum of N10Million before on Sunday being 8th April,2018 in addition to his previous donations to complete the massive building meant to accommodate all of them including their helpers

On his (Ebubechukwuzo, Bishop) visit today, he found out that the sum he donated N10Million can't go far in completion of the big structure, so he said in quote "Keep the N10Million Naira I donated, sum all that is needed to complete this building before 1st May (2 weeks) and I will foot the bill. I feel sad seeing these kids in a dirty and unkempt environment please. I will complete this building so that I can be happy seeing them in comfort and happiness. All I need is your prayers because this type of promises provoke the devil but by God's grace I can do all this through Christ who strengthens me"

The joy and reaction from the kids and workers was immeasurable. To God be the glory.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1491451204292805&id=1487766881327904

5 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by Sunnynwa: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2018
More.

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by Sunnynwa: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2018
Way to go Bishop. May God bless you richly, forgive your misdeeds and make his light shine on you.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by alfonso36(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2018
call for your cashew, i could be your eyes on the ground here in kogi state, if you are interested in buying please call 07032115893
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by DeanAmbrose: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2018
You can't buy God's Kingdom oga! The souls that perished under you still yearns for justice. At the right time bro, the eye will meet you.

Obiano and his cohorts have used there wuruwuru and mago mago and died the ozubulu case.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by Lipscomb(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2018
That's good .I doubt if these useless politicians will ever do such . but how they will maintain the house that is another problem

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by DabLord: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2018
Is that why he's taking pictures and posting it to the internet.Mtcheeew

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by ifyalways(f): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2018
DeanAmbrose:
You can't buy God's Kindom!
Hes not doing it for God's kingdom, he's doing it for humanity. If only your religious people were into humanity, people like Aloy won't be celebrated. smiley

@Topic, good of him. Politicians pay tithes, give donations to pastors and churches and they accept it so why not this service for humanity?!

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by naptu2: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2018

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2018
No be this guy wey make people die for Ozubulu that time?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by chichar1(f): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2018
Nigerians can forget easily, is not this man that cause the blood bath in ozubulu Catholic church

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by afroniger: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I was going to say the same thing. The guy is reported to be a big time drug baron in S.A, and his father was a victim of that Ozubulu massacre. But then again this is Nigeria. His money and charitable works seem to have 'cleansed' and rehabilitated his reputation. undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2018
afroniger:

I was going to say the same thing. The guy is reported to be a big time drug baron in S.A, and his father was a victim of that Ozubulu massacre. But then again this is Nigeria. His money and charitable works seem to have 'cleansed' and rehabilitated his reputation. undecided
Perhaps, his money has replaced the blood of Jesus that washes away multitude of sins and transgressions

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by afroniger: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Perhaps, his money has replaced the blood of Jesus that washes away multitude of sins and transgressions

Bro, never underestimate the power of money in this country. Money can make an elderly man address his grandson's mate as 'sir' in Nigeria to win favours. Money can do some pretty wonderful things, I tell you.

17 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by gidgiddy: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2018
afroniger:

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. If he was a big time drug dealer, do you think he would be walking around as freely as he does? The guy is a successful South African based businessman.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2018
I don't know how he made his money but he is surely putting it to good use.

8 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by ihitenansa: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2018
even tho i cant tell what the real catch is here,.... but i dey feel ds guy wella

4 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by ihitenansa: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
how do u mean? he was a victim

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by asha80(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2018
Sunnynwa:
Way to go Bishop. May God bless you richly, forgive your misdeeds and make his light shine on you.
this your kind prayer self

7 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by flyca: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2018
So Aloysis Ozubulu has suddenly become a Saint!
My people worship money shaa.

"Any way na way" mentality!

How many topics have you created on this man today? Is he nuturing some political ambitions? Huh

OP, if you are doing this "oti-nkpu" because of the chippings he drops for you.... Hnmmm, you better Repent before it's too late!

12 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by Benwems(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2018
this is money is drug business o

7 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by asha80(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. If he was a big time drug dealer, do you think he would be walking around as freely as he does? The guy is a successful South African based businessman.
guy forget stories we know wetin dey..just that he is doing an escobar here

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by nabegibeg: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2018
Sunnynwa:
The Founder of Ebubechukwuzo Foundation Ozubulu High Chief Aloysius Ikegwuonu (Bishop) visited
Rehabilitation Centre for the Disabled, Old and Tramps (RECDOT), Ozubulu
Today being 14th April,2018.

The state of their residence is very poor and dilapidated, quite unconducive for real humans which attracted his compassion and attention considering the life threatening situation of the inmates who are mostly disabled, he (Ebubechukwuzo, Bishop) donated the sum of N10Million before on Sunday being 8th April,2018 in addition to his previous donations to complete the massive building meant to accommodate all of them including their helpers

On his (Ebubechukwuzo, Bishop) visit today, he found out that the sum he donated N10Million can't go far in completion of the big structure, so he said in quote "Keep the N10Million Naira I donated, sum all that is needed to complete this building before 1st May (2 weeks) and I will foot the bill. I feel sad seeing these kids in a dirty and unkempt environment please. I will complete this building so that I can be happy seeing them in comfort and happiness. All I need is your prayers because this type of promises provoke the devil but by God's grace I can do all this through Christ who strengthens me"

The joy and reaction from the kids and workers was immeasurable. To God be the glory.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1491451204292805&id=1487766881327904

Must everything be for show

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by doctimi(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Awon eniyan Pablo Escobar

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by wickyyolo: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Good development
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

So 'successful' that his partners tried to assassinate him right ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by obowunmi(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2018
Good work.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2018
doctimi:
Awon eniyan Pablo Escobar

Benwems:
this is money is drug business o

TonyeBarcanista:

chichar1:
Nigerians can forget easily, is not this man that cause the blood bath in ozubulu Catholic church

DabLord:

DeanAmbrose:

see them, awon judgement people.

5 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by Psalm18: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2018
DabLord:
Build and don't take pictures
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics by CowHard: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2018
DeanAmbrose:

Spell it correctly first.... ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Should We Obey In This Case, The Landlord Or The Wife? / Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) / Rough Estimate To Start And Complete A One Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.