Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ireti Osayemi Dumps Husband Of 10 Years For Another Married Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ireti Osayemi Dumps Husband Of 10 Years For Another Married Man (3534 Views)

Ireti Osayemi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Ireti Osayemi Shows Off Her Children / Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ireti Osayemi Dumps Husband Of 10 Years For Another Married Man by 10Ebisco: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood actress Ireti Osayemi has allegedly leave her marriage to former producer of super story Bakky Adeoye after the marriage produced two children and lasted for 10 good years.

The marriage between this two had started right from 2008 after Ireti gave birth to the first child of Bakky in 2007, in 2009 the second child of the union came forth which is a female.

Although Bakky was already married before he married Ireti and the previous marriage had some children to show as evidence.

According to the reports to why the marriage is heading towards crash, it is reported that Ireti has now found love in the eyes of another married man who is spoiling her with all the luxuries he can get hold off.

The new lover of Ireti is a business man based in Ogun state and from reports, Ireti had long moved out of the house which her husband and children stayed.

Family members of both Ireti and Bakky are trying all possible best in bringing this two back together but it seems Ireti has made up her mind and she is bent on leaving her 10 years marriage.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/ireti-osayemi-dumps-husband-of-10-years.html

Re: Ireti Osayemi Dumps Husband Of 10 Years For Another Married Man by timwudz(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2018
She's tired of beating her husband grin
Re: Ireti Osayemi Dumps Husband Of 10 Years For Another Married Man by Adepet222(f): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2018
Her life
Re: Ireti Osayemi Dumps Husband Of 10 Years For Another Married Man by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2018
those actress shaaaa, one of my friend too that's 23 is fvcking iyabo Ojo cos they met in turkey.

1 Like

Re: Ireti Osayemi Dumps Husband Of 10 Years For Another Married Man by partnerbiz4: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2018
Nollywood?

I dont know her
Re: Ireti Osayemi Dumps Husband Of 10 Years For Another Married Man by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2018
adetoroamos:
those actress shaaaa, one of my friend too that's 23 is fvcking iyabo Ojo cos they met in turkey.
who asked you?

3 Likes

Re: Ireti Osayemi Dumps Husband Of 10 Years For Another Married Man by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2018
DrinkLimca:
who asked you?
ur fada

1 Like

Re: Ireti Osayemi Dumps Husband Of 10 Years For Another Married Man by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2018
adetoroamos:
ur fada
looking at your profile, i realize that you are a school dropout from a poly..

Now i see why you are a school dropout, because you are the epitome of stupidity and you have been anointed by dumbness of the highest pedigree and this is why the poly you attended kicked your ass out of their premises because your dumbness was becoming a virus in the environment..
.So you played bet9ja and manage to win money, then you bought a printing machine to save your dustbin life..

Your life is now like a spoiled printing machine..
Re: Ireti Osayemi Dumps Husband Of 10 Years For Another Married Man by folake4u(f): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Awwn and I used to like this woman o.

Marriages these days make me scared.
Re: Ireti Osayemi Dumps Husband Of 10 Years For Another Married Man by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2018
DrinkLimca:
looking at your profile, i realize that you are a school dropout from a poly..

Now i see why you are a school dropout, because you are the epitome of stupidity and you have been anointed by dumbness of the highest pedigree and this is why the poly you attended kicked your ass out of their premises because your dumbness was becoming a virus in the environment..
.So you played bet9ja and manage to win money, then you bought a printing machine to save your dustbin life..

Your life is now like a spoiled printing machine..
save ur mess for another day guy. drop ur v.c maybe I can employ you.

1 Like

Re: Ireti Osayemi Dumps Husband Of 10 Years For Another Married Man by miracool946: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2018
too bad

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Star, Timi Dakolo And Son Mugged By Vikings In Russia (Photos) / New Singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina Slays In Bum Short / American Model, Chrissyteigen Spreads Her Legs Wide For A Make-up Secession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.