Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Are You Sure This Isn’t A Scam From Nigeria? Melbourne Woman Who Won $10m Lotter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Sure This Isn’t A Scam From Nigeria? Melbourne Woman Who Won $10m Lotter (614 Views)

Scam From Ultra Cash Loan App / “I Need A Boyfriend,this Isn’t A Joke Please”–nigerian Lady Begs On Social Media / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Sure This Isn’t A Scam From Nigeria? Melbourne Woman Who Won $10m Lotter by tracychelsea13: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2018
A Melbourne woman has woken up $10 million richer after winning a lottery overnight, although she initially thought she had fallen victim to an online scam.

The woman, who wishes to keep her identity secret, won the Oz Lotto division one prize of $10 million with a randomly selected ticket on Tuesday night.

“Are you sure this isn’t a scam from Nigeria? I’m so cynical. grin grin grin

“I’m feeling like this is a hoax,” she told Tatts officials when they told her she was a multi-millionaire.

The winner said was “definitely” going to retire, and perhaps plan a holiday or a buy a new home.

www.chronicle.ng

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Ime Archibong: Facebook Suspends 200 Apps Over Data Misuse / Meet 82-year-old Taiwo Akinkunmi Who Designed The Nigerian gay At The Age Of 23 / BREAKING: Rohr Announces Nigeria's Final World Cup List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.