Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) (43865 Views)

Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) / Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Skepticus:
shocked

Life in this country is "cheaply" wasted.

Nigerians need to be put on the list of Endangered species worldwide.

Kai. Lwkmd!

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by deepwater(f): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
kai
OP u are so heartless and confused, there is a lady lying down unconscious (you need a doctor to confirm her dead)
All you care is about clearing her to avoid virus and disease to your estate.
Which virus and disease no dey your estate before

ConcNiggress56:
This woman was seen lieing lifelessly beside MR Biggs, Maryland Bus stop, Lagos state on The main road. It is an eye sore to behold and passers by could not help but wonder what led to the cause of the death of the woman.. At the time of filing this report, None of her body parts were missing.

Police and other government agencies should please come to our aid and clear the body abeg before Virus and diseases enter my estate.

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
timwudz:
Nawa o.. slay queen
Guy respect yurself..Abi yu no get conscience?Which Wan be slay kween?Abi yu just learn the word?What if she be victim wey die for hands of predators? angry

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Just look at OP barking at us
By the way are commanding us or notifying us?

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
ShyCypher:
I observed she's not an olosho as her legs are not spread but closed.

I suspect she was returnin' from night vigil & got knocked down by a car.

The driver is probably on Nairaland here seein' this.

Baba. E ma binu.
But na that kind skirt dem dey use go church vigil?
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
timwudz:
Nawa o.. slay queen
Every lady be slay Queen for una

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Life is very cheap in Nigeria. What do expect from a country where human head is sold #25,000?
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by qleap2all(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Thought they said Cctv dey all over Lagos, this Ambode sef

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Ameclat(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hmmm
God help this country.
visit www.ameclat.com
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by BenzEne1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
taiyesoul:
"Lifeless body of a failed Nation",killed by Filani Herdsmen!

Wetin you just type now make sense to you? Can you substantiate those your claims?
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
E gbami.. Ladugbo mi. Am currently in jesu oyingbo for Maryland right now. What time did this happened for my street. Let me goan confirm this
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by bankylan: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Omg......I was trying to stop vehicles for this woman this morning as she appeared drunk and unstable while staggering on the road beside Mr Biggs.....That was around 7-7.20 am on my way to work. She caused some commotions at the car park at Mr Biggs before she headed for the road beside .........

She was obviously mentally unstable and very unkept.......She is not a young lady as she looked to be in her forties or even fifties.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by bankylan: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Whothecapfits:
Runs girl done over run the thing.

She was a woman who appeared mentally unstable and was very unkept. Saw her this morming on my way to work.

I even had to stop cars for her as she staggered on the road.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by bankylan: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
This woman was seen lieing lifelessly beside MR Biggs, Maryland Bus stop, Lagos state on The main road. It is an eye sore to behold and passers by could not help but wonder what led to the cause of the death of the woman.. At the time of filing this report, None of her body parts were missing.

Police and other government agencies should please come to our aid and clear the body abeg before Virus and diseases enter my estate.

Which estate is your estate? No be Shonibare?.........Have some respect for a soul; your comment about virus entering your estate is not needed.......As if Shonny is that clean..........Maybe you are not even a resident.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by bankylan: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
ShyCypher:

She appeared mentally unstable and drunk this morning........that was well after 7 in the morning. I stopped cars for her as she staggered along the road. She was not a young girl..............Those drivers beside Mr Biggs should be able to say what happened to her eventually and she caused commotions among them this morning.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by taiyesoul(f): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
BenzEne1:

Wetin you just type now make sense to you? Can you substantiate those your claims?

You dey Naija at all?.U get ears and eyes at all?
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by olasco18(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
ConcNiggress56:

hw did u knw that none of her body part is missing.. u pul her pant and check her............or wat
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by sprints1: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
life is unfair...
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
In my opinion I would say that girl was poisoned, if u watch closely u will notice a foamy presence in her mouth,
Lagos nawa
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by MichealCephas: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
ShyCypher:

with dat over-short skirt ?
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Lomprico2: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
If this were to be in rivers state now, apc rats will be shouting wike o! Wike!!

Rip to d dead.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
None of her body parts were missing.

Op how did u knw,did u open her cloth?
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
A CRIME WRITER VIEW

It is not an hit and run, carefully look at the body , no abrasions , no apparent no forced trauma points on the body, there is no sign of blood on the body either which we should see as you would imagine from the hit of a car.

WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Take a look at the face..though blurry I can see some form of battering to the face if I am correct , a clearer picture would have done it for me to ascertain what happened... my hypothesis is this:

I BELIEVE THIS IS A SEXUAL ASSAULT GONE WRONG ;
if you watch the manner of which she is laid I believed she may have been assaulted ...why she isn't naked as expected if she was raped?....well the truth is she doesn't have to be my guess is she died shortly or during the assault ..notice the way the legs is placed ?... her legs initially should be spread apart looking at the way her body position is (which is facing up) her killer probably didn't want to let people get the impression into peoples head .

CAUSE OF DEATH;

possible strangulation or asphyxiation (forced suffocation)

this can be confirmed by anyone who can get a clearer view of the neck..they will find a dark ring around it.(strangulation)

CRIME SCENE.

From all indication ,due to body position and my hypothesis of her death , she is not from that location at all , this is a secondary crime scene(meaning she was moved to this place)

CRIMINAL PROFILING;

her killer possibly knew her then again it can be more than one , my guess from her clothing and her dirty feets she may either be a sales person hawking around the streets who was lured or she could possibly be on an errand ..time of crime was possibly evening., her killer or killers may possibly be in her area , from the way it seems I am having an idea her time of death seeing no apparent body tissue decay ,her time of death should be within a three 3 day interval possibly she died a night ago.

THE POLICE SHOULD ENSURE TO IDENTIFY HER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND A PROPER MURDER INVESTIGATION OPENED .

HER KILLER(S) DESERVE TO BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

...am a young crime writer and analyst , crimes are like puzzles to find the truth you need to know the right questions.

THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by chuckjonesautos: 7:01am On Apr 19, 2018
timwudz:
Nawa o.. slay queen

That is your conclusion?
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by chuckjonesautos: 7:04am On Apr 19, 2018
Piercy:
A CRIME WRITER VIEW

It is not an hit and run, carefully look at the body , no abrasions , no apparent no forced trauma points on the body, there is no sign of blood on the body either which we should see as you would imagine from the hit of a car.

WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Take a look at the face..though blurry I can see some form of battering to the face if I am correct , a clearer picture would have done it for me to ascertain what happened... my hypothesis is this:

I BELIEVE THIS IS A SEXUAL ASSAULT GONE WRONG ;
if you watch the manner of which she is laid I believed she may have been assaulted ...why she isn't naked as expected if she was raped?....well the truth is she doesn't have to be my guess is she died shortly or during the assault ..notice the way the legs is placed ?... her legs initially should be spread apart looking at the way her body position is (which is facing up) her killer probably didn't want to let people get the impression into peoples head .

CAUSE OF DEATH;

possible strangulation or asphyxiation (forced suffocation)

this can be confirmed by anyone who can get a clearer view of the neck..they will find a dark ring around it.(strangulation)

CRIME SCENE.

From all indication ,due to body position and my hypothesis of her death , she is not from that location at all , this is a secondary crime scene(meaning she was moved to this place)

CRIMINAL PROFILING;

her killer possibly knew her then again it can be more than one , my guess from her clothing and her dirty feets she may either be a sales person hawking around the streets who was lured or she could possibly be on an errand ..time of crime was possibly evening., her killer or killers may possibly be in her area , from the way it seems I am having an idea her time of death seeing no apparent body tissue decay ,her time of death should be within a three 3 day interval possibly she died a night ago.

THE POLICE SHOULD ENSURE TO IDENTIFY HER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND A PROPER MURDER INVESTIGATION OPENED .

HER KILLER(S) DESERVE TO BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

...am a young crime writer and analyst , crimes are like puzzles to find the truth you need to know the right questions.

THANK YOU.

The most intelligent post so far on NL. I like your analysis and observations. You need a career in law enforcement.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
chuckjonesautos:

The most intelligent post so far on NL. I like your analysis and observations. You need a career in law enforcement.

lol I do hope so someday,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
bankylan:
Omg......I was trying to stop vehicles for this woman this morning as she appeared drunk and unstable while staggering on the road beside Mr Biggs.....That was around 7-7.20 am on my way to work. She caused some commotions at the car park at Mr Biggs before she headed for the road beside .........

She was obviously mentally unstable and very unkept.......She is not a young lady as she looked to be in her forties or even fifties.

are you certain of this ,was she asked any questions whatsoever , been drunk and unstable can mean various things ,traumatic experience , post traumatic stress or disorder could have resulted in her bizarre behavior , can you give me more details... a mentally unstable is mostly not what I would conclude .... there has to be evidence that supports that theory... so maybe if u reading this you can explain a bit more ,thanks.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by babadigu(m): 12:20am On Feb 12, 2019
cry
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by nkore85: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2019
WE ARE BACK WITH LEGIT AND RELIABLE SOURCE...NO SCAM ..JUST BELIEVE YOU WILL MAKE IT..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..CALL OR WHATSAPP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi / Nigerian Man Gets Life In Jail For Murder In UK (photo) / Two Robbers Killed In Attack On PUNCH Office (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.