Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Watch Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's New Music Video 'holy Spirit' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's New Music Video 'holy Spirit' (792 Views)

Minister Eegbara Emmanuel X Minister Blessing _-_precious Holy Spirit / [hot Mixtape] Dj Spirit - The King Of The Streets Mix. (imole Mushin) / NEW MUSIC : Wizkid Ft Rihanna - "SWEET" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's New Music Video 'holy Spirit' by cathytemi(f): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Minister of the Gospel, singer, songwriter and bandleader, Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome is out with her new music video 'Holy Spirit'.Carissa whose father is Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome, founder of  Christ Embassy ("Believers’ LoveWorld Nation“) is also the leader of the 'Lit Church London'.

In her words;

I wrote this song about the most important person here on earth, the, the Holy Spirit, and as I was praying and fellowshipping with Him, He gave me the lyrics and the melody. The song is very dear to my heart. I pray and believe that you will be touched by His loving presence and inspired to live a deep and powerful relationship with the loving-kind Spirit of God who reveals to you the presence of the Father and of Jesus Christ Himself! Enjoy the video recorded in the beautiful scenery of Switzerland. The sequences emphasize on what happens when you worship the Holy Spirit. He will take you out of the noisiness of the world and elevate you into His glorious presence. God bless you!

Watch the video produced by  @you_church  and shot in Switzerland below;

[url]http://peoplespostng.com/news/2018/04/watch-carissa-sharon-oyakhilomes-new-music-video-holy-spirit/
[/url]

(1) (Reply)

DJ Vetkuk Vs Mahoota – Ziwa Murtu Ft. Kwesta / New Song : Rex Starlord _ Look Me Down (mp3) / [music] Burna Boy – Jahs Love Is True Ft. Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.