Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

5 Ways To Market A Memoir When No-one Knows Who You Are - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Ways To Market A Memoir When No-one Knows Who You Are (300 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Help Build Up Your Self Respect At Work / 5 Ways To Invest In Yourself / How To Successfully Market A Hotel In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Market A Memoir When No-one Knows Who You Are by IssacharProject: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
As writers, we often feel like we are howling into the wind, throwing our words out into the world with no one listening.

But there are ways that you can attract an audience even if you’re just starting out. In today’s article, journalist and memoir author Andrew Emery shares his tips.

The chances are, you’ve never heard of me. In fact, not many people have. Okay, I had a book out a decade ago, I’ve written for plenty of magazines and newspapers, but I’m barely a household name in my own house. And yet I’ve just released my memoir.

Read more.......http://www.issacharprojects.com/5-ways-to-market-a-memoir-when-no-one-knows-who-you-are/

(1) (Reply)

IELTS Upgrade (>8.0) Seminar – Saturday, 19th Of May, 2018 / Kindly Help An Upcoming Daycare Owner / 8 Reasons To Be At The TAMS Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.