Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years (43139 Views)

Ireti Osayemi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Ireti Osayemi Shows Off Her Children / Ireti Osayemi & Husband Bakky Adeoye Debunk News Of Marriage Crisis With New Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years by Demonicide(f): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
That's what is in vogue now, most especially in Yoruba movie industry.
Re: Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years by teemanbastos(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jeromejnr:
Marraige was instituted by God..and only through Him can a marriage survive.

The foundation of your marriage should never be your fleshly butterfly feelings
true talk sir.
Only a marriage founded on God can stand the test of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years by ogtavia(m): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
She try sef, I kept wondering how the two got married. Its sad though and I don't advocate divorce. But marriage is look well well, before you leap.
Re: Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years by KanwuliaExtra: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
If only I could quit? grin
But I ain't gonna pay no NIGGGGGA palimony o.
Open marriage rocks!
I love the certificate. cool

At least no body go call my “old cargo! go and marry”! cheesy

Ask Wendy Williams.
Marriage is not about LOVE, but ALL ABOUT BUSINESS! cool

Wendy Williams is ma HEROINE! cool

Re: Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years by IdeyFindWife: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
millomaniac:
all these actresses nyash no dey stay one place
nairavsdollars:
Not surprised. Mercy Aigbe is her best friend

Gboom:
Freedom to oloshoism.
Radarada
tosyne2much:
I know thanksgiving will follow suit
Time to take tha ol' beat-up pvssy back out on the road for a ride (or many, many, many, many rides).

But, I hear she's was a 2nd wife. Would have been too damned traumatic to keep going out to shows, town and on location getting treated and pampered as a Star, only to come back to a home battle-field and get pummeled like trash!

Hope she chooses wisely next time, meanwhile local Lagos politicians, bigshot NURTW/RTEAN exco guys and other admirers will hear this and be looking at her like:

Re: Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years by McEphiks(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
splendid22:
Quitting a marriage isn’t an easy thing to do. Sadly, these days the entertainment industry is filled with such gloomy stories.

Kemi Ashefon’s Blog, reports that pretty Nollywood actress, Ireti Osayemi has walked out on her 10- year marriage.

The actress was happily married to former Super Story production manager, Bakare Adeoye.

Friends and family members of the estranged couple are trying to restore peace in their marriage, but the actress seemed to have made up her mind.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/sad-ireti-osayemi-allegedly-quits-marriage-after-ten-years/

After the reggae play the blues. Oya what's the next news?
Re: Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years by IMASTEX: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Getting married isn't the issue but staying married it
Re: Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years by newoffer: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sister Mercy is updating them of d goodness of being a full time bitch
Re: Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years by IYANGBALI: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
She wan go full commercial now, no more pretence
Re: Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years by Bundaweber: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
na thier way
Re: Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years by Maydfourth: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Most of these female artistes are glorified prostitutes...Marriage for them is just to have kids that can have a surname...

1 Like

Re: Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years by Jonifech: 1:49am On Apr 19, 2018
I call dat stupidy

visit JONINET MEDIA for more related posts
Re: Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years by Eaglenimi: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2018
Nna nawa o some people didn't know what fit them
Re: Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years by expert234: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
cutefergiee:
Leave 10year old marriage? To go and do wat??
No Mata how u castigate dis baby mama crew. I fink their decision is cool tho.. At least Na pikin join me and u.. U r free to do ur tin.. No loyalty. No exclusivity...

I hope you will also make such a comment when your own marriage breaks up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) / Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed / Chukwuka Emelionwu (Kasvid) Dies In Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.