Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Our Wives Are Our Only Worries"the Young Warri Ballers Said! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Our Wives Are Our Only Worries"the Young Warri Ballers Said! (380 Views)

The Young Pretty Female Doctor At FMC Asaba That Diagnosed Me Of Sh / 13 Dangerous Things Wives Are Doing. / The Young Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Wives Are Our Only Worries"the Young Warri Ballers Said! by shontellybee(f): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
They are young married warri ballers with no worries outside, apart from their wives at hoMe. They made money young and then balled with each other from town to town. They silently run their businesses under covers, and their money came in bunks, and in bunks equally they spend
it ohohhhhh!"one of them said
As I no come house yesterday, Na wahala o, my wife go Don dey vex die....click to read below!
https://shontellybee..com.ng/2018/04/our-wives-are-our-only-worriesthe-young.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Living As A Mountain Goat / T / I Am North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.