Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Why Did You Create A Nairaland Account The First Time? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Did You Create A Nairaland Account The First Time? (414 Views)

First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / A Nairaland Comedy Skits (videos) / A Nairaland Comic Skits On Sex Doll And Others #wolialara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Create A Nairaland Account The First Time? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
NL, a great forum, not without it's shortcomings and excesses but undoubtedly filled with great minds and not so great ones. Well let's share our first contact with the site and why we signed up. feel free to share your story too, here's mine.

Sometime around 2012 a friend sent me a joke on 2go, really cracked me up so I decided to find the source of his jokes and here they were, can't quite remember the spelling correctly but one "Buguminous" was the source. Signed up to express my satisfaction for his creative jokes, and I have not stop expressing on NL ever since hehe, over to you.
Re: Why Did You Create A Nairaland Account The First Time? by Kunbicoker: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
So that I could air my views about posted topics
Re: Why Did You Create A Nairaland Account The First Time? by Talknochip(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
attracted by d sound and intellectual contributions of it members!
Re: Why Did You Create A Nairaland Account The First Time? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
To stalk on a girl. cry
Re: Why Did You Create A Nairaland Account The First Time? by whitebeard(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
For the likes cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Speaks Out On Meeting With Donald Trump About Alice Johnson. / Talented Boyz Comedy Skit- Money Palaver / Mad Man Prank (cimjollyprank Episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.