Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos (31259 Views)

Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family / Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) / Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Mryacks: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Happy Birthday...her voice can be amazing sha
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Mirastones(f): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chikita66:
Simi, anto, khloe are petite, petite is about body size not about the face.

Google is your friend.

u shuld educate yourself more...

you can be petite but still obvious thay you are old..
simi has a small young face...that wah helping her not cux of her body structure....

anto looks 35 n shes petite...so wah r u saying pls
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
same birthday mate with the tennis star Maria sharapova and me especially.. happy birthday to us all...
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by steveDpro: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by roarik(f): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
mustmust:
WE 19 APRIL WE ROCK YARE ...

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SIMI.. MANY MORE YEARS AHEAD

AS UNA DEY WISH HER MAKE UNA WISH ME TOO
Happy birthday to me also #april19
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by mustmust(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
roarik:
Happy birthday to me also #april19

yappy yappy birthday to you yare
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by folake4u(f): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
ndubueze92:
So, Simi is already 30yrs? I haven't enough cash to get close already.
Make she give me another five years after all, age is just a number for me.

I thought you wanted white ladies dah year?
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ndubueze92(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

I thought you wanted white ladies dah year?
Bursted! Except You, Simi and Geni. Among you three it's only Simi that's has given green light tire...
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by folake4u(f): 7:00am On Apr 20, 2018
ndubueze92:
Bursted! Except You, Simi and Geni. Among you three it's only Simi that's has given green light tire...

LMAO cheesy
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ndubueze92(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2018
folake4u:

LMAO cheesy
Iyaf told you, if you keep LMAO until it come remain small, I won't be happy with you at all.
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by folake4u(f): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2018
ndubueze92:
Iyaf told you, if you keep LMAO until it come remain small, I won't be happy with you at all.

Yes Sah cheesy
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Lenashantell(f): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2018
utenwuson:
30? this is serious
Like very serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Okoro Blessing's 30th Birthday Party / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World / Portable: 'Poco Lee Stole My Song & The Dollars Wizkid Gave Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.