Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

9-yr-old Girl Survives After Falling From A 3 Storey Building In Port Harcourt. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-yr-old Girl Survives After Falling From A 3 Storey Building In Port Harcourt. (457 Views)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Man Survives After Being Shot By Thugs During Elections In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9-yr-old Girl Survives After Falling From A 3 Storey Building In Port Harcourt. by muckross(m): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2018
A girl identified as "Chidera" has survived a free fall from 3 storey building during a play with her peers.

According To Reports, The incident occurred on Wednesday, 11 April 2018, on 3B Ekwe Street, Mile 3 Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. It was gathered that the girl was running at a top speed through the house’s corridor to the veranda.

She then pushed the veranda’s protective railings, in order to come to a halt. However, the weak railings gave way, causing her to fall down. She was immediately rushed to a hospital where she’s currently receiving medical attention.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/9-year-old-survives-after-falling-from.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: 9-yr-old Girl Survives After Falling From A 3 Storey Building In Port Harcourt. by izzou(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2018
sad

Sorry little one.

I can imagine the pains you're passing through. Sorry sad

I remember when I was her age and I was running inside my house. Someone was making eba and put the basin of the eba on the floor. Na so I run put my leg inside the eba lipsrsealed

Let me just stop there abeg grin

Sorry dear. You'll be alright sad

NwaAmaikpe, e kene kwa m gi n'ututu a

Aka'm Di na'elu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-yr-old Girl Survives After Falling From A 3 Storey Building In Port Harcourt. by NwaAmaikpe: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2018
shocked

Why was she running on top speed;

The overzealous girl was probably rehearsing for her school's inter-house sport inside the house.
This wasn't how Mary Onyali started.

Izzou nwanne m onye oma, udo diri gi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9-yr-old Girl Survives After Falling From A 3 Storey Building In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2018
Sue the landlord!

Unfortunately my people are very ignorant.
Re: 9-yr-old Girl Survives After Falling From A 3 Storey Building In Port Harcourt. by daben1(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2018
Congrats little girl... If na politician pikin now, dem for don rush am komot from this useless country for treatment...

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Problem Right Now In Makurdi / Okada Rider Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Bribe In Ebonyi State (graphic Photo) / Happening Now In Ikenaegbu Owerri.... A Beautiful Lady Runs Mad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.