Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Ajumbaise The Wonder Herbs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ajumbaise The Wonder Herbs (1603 Views)

Wonder Of Goron- Tula Fruit On Fertility And All Other Health Benefits. / The Wonder Herb Aju Mbaise. Original Herbs. / The Wonder Herb For Women Gynaecological Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ajumbaise The Wonder Herbs by glorifiedmma(f): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Good day everyone
Alot of us(especially ladies) have heard about this wonder herb called "AJUMBAISE".
This herbs initially was meant for new mothers to help with blood clot, remove bad blood there by aiding fast healing and helping tummy go back to shape and also aids milk flow. But of recent it bacame popular due to how it works for flat tummy/weighloss. I'm here to tell u that ajumbaise works wonders. Alot of people are not patient enough to see its results. Like i always say, it is a continuous process. It took us years to gather as much fat as we have now and u think taking this herb will get rid of everything? NO it won't. Some peoples fat level is too high and it takes longer for it to break down. I recommend this wonder herbs for all those struggling with their body and remember ANYBODY can take it.... Call or Whatsapp 08188466878 or follow us on Instagram and Facebook @ajumbaisetea.... AJUMBAISE....... THE WONDER HERBS!

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Enabulele To Buhari: Implement Medical Residency Training Act / Do It Yourself Spiritual Products. Use These 3things To Make Body Cleansing Soap / The 21-day Big Muscle Plan + The 21-day Shred - The No-bs Training And Nutrition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.