Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List (15595 Views)

LASG Partners Jobberman To Create More Jobs From AfCFTA / Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? / The Jazz I Did That Did Not Allow People Win Big Has Expired” – Nairabet Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List by olusola11: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2018
Vetiva Capital Management is just my dream...

(Modified)

...at least for now.

I will appreciate any helpful tips.
Re: 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List by solid3(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2018
Also November New Edge Pharmaceuticals
Re: 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2018
Nestoil oil ke grin
Re: 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List by wjames(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2018
No hospitality firm on the list After the oil and gas sector, the hospitality industry is the second largest employer of labor in the world and I just can't fathom why there's no hospitality firm on the list!!
Re: 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List by Enemyofpeace: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Seun I no see Nairaland there o, na wetin happen?
Re: 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List by Sagay212: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
channels TV only give you exposure...they don't pay their staff well. You can tell from their appearance and the way they dress, especially those ones behind the camera. even the chamberlane and the other guys struggle to look good with their funny suits.

1 Like

Re: 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List by ImaIma1(f): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
odomanis:

Get your PVC first.

Who is the opposition?
Re: 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List by seyiojomu(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2018
Add Robert Bosch Nigeria
Re: 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List by wjames(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
wjames:
No hospitality firm on the list After the oil and gas sector, the hospitality industry is the second largest employer of labor in the world and I just can't fathom why there's no hospitality firm on the list!!

OP pls add one hotel Nah... Pls don't make me regret choosing a career in the hospitality industry. I'M PROUD TO BE A HOTELIER.
Re: 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List by TheAk(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
please has anyone written an interview for bristow helicopters,please what are the likely questions
Re: 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List by JARUSHUB: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
TheAk:
please has anyone written an interview for bristow helicopters,please what are the likely questions

Working in Bristow Helicopters Nigeria

Interview tips for Bristow Helicopters Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? / Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? / YOUWIN Awardees Cry To Buhari: Urge Government To Save Job Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.