Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? (923 Views)

Are Sleep Paralysis Caused By Demonic Attacks? YES / The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? / The Mystery Of Sleep Paralysis Aka Pressing At Night With Biblical Reference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? by laura8: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oyibos and the very enlightened call it sleep paralysis.
I just know I am genuinely grateful to be alive and I hope I never have that kind of experience again.Infact I reject,cast, bind,uproot and shatter such a thing from happening.. Again..
I don't care if its psychological or sleep related matter(according to my research on google).I just know I had the worst experience of my life,I saw my self struggling to wake up,a Shadow was looking at me,I felt weak,and every time I tried to call out for help..I felt like I was choking..
I became even more fearful because I could hear our dogs howlingingggg,you know that wolf like sound Awuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiu,...uuuuuuuuuu

It was like I could see my self dreaming in a dream..
Finally ..after some time struggling seriously.. I shouted Jesus..and everything stopped..and
i woke up(now I am not trying to preach o..I am a Christian, I believe in the saving power of Jesus)
But seriously its a terrible experience..

Thank God for nairaland.. I just came to rant to strangers..
Pls pray before you sleep
(It should have been a dream of me lying down on gold bars cry)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? by InansBobo(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
experienced it many times but thank God, for some months now, I haven't. God has delivered me from it
Re: SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? by marttol: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yes it's caused by demons they will seize your voice...
Re: SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? by sKeetz(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
marttol:

grin undecided
Re: SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? by HappyPagan: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
I experienced it once,. screamed 'Phallus', and it stopped... There's power in Phallus.

1 Like

Re: SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? by sonofthunder: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Psalms 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 91:3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 91:6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 91:9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? by marttol: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2018
sKeetz:

grin undecided
what's wrong with this one I even experience it yesterday night... I saw the demonic shadow causing it.
Re: SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? by hopefulLandlord: 7:30am On Apr 20, 2018
marttol:

Seems legit!
Re: SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? by marttol: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Seems legit!
please don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? by GoodMuyis(m): 7:46am On Apr 20, 2018
The last time i experience it was few years ago and I rebuked the demon, since then he never came back. No matter what, i know he wont try it again
Re: SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? by hopefulLandlord: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2018
GoodMuyis:
The last time i experience it was few years ago and I rebuked the demon, since then he never came back. No matter what, i know he wont try it again

How do you know the demon was a "he"?
Re: SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? by hopefulLandlord: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2018
marttol:
please don't quote me again.
Okay wink
Re: SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? by GoodMuyis(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

How do you know the demon was a "he"?

English man call it Sexism, and such is accepted formal written communication
Re: SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? by hopefulLandlord: 8:19am On Apr 20, 2018
GoodMuyis:

English man call it Sexism, and such is accepted formal written communication

That's fair enough then
Re: SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? by VesselEdet: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2018
laura8:
Oyibos and the very enlightened call it sleep paralysis.
I just know I am genuinely grateful to be alive and I hope I never have that kind of experience again.Infact I reject,cast, bind,uproot and shatter such a thing from happening.. Again..
I don't care if its psychological or sleep related matter(according to my research on google).I just know I had the worst experience of my life,I saw my self struggling to wake up,a Shadow was looking at me,I felt weak,and every time I tried to call out for help..I felt like I was choking..
I became even more fearful because I could hear our dogs howlingingggg,you know that wolf like sound Awuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiu,...uuuuuuuuuu

It was like I could see my self dreaming in a dream..
Finally ..after some time struggling seriously.. I shouted Jesus..and everything stopped..and
i woke up(now I am not trying to preach o..I am a Christian, I believe in the saving power of Jesus)
But seriously its a terrible experience..

Thank God for nairaland.. I just came to rant to strangers..
Pls pray before you sleep
(It should have been a dream of me lying down on gold bars cry)

I have an article here on it:

http://www.purityposts.com/2018/04/sleep-paralysis-from-christians-perspective-how-to-overcome-it.html

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Opinion ON CELESTIAL CHURCH / PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE PANEL ADVERTISING IN LAGOS, NIGERIA / Baptism Gone Wrong At Bariga Jetty As Pastor Drowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.