Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nigerian Musician, Mr. Shaa Takes Delivery Of His Sex Doll, Tontoh (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Musician, Mr. Shaa Takes Delivery Of His Sex Doll, Tontoh (photos) (969 Views)

"I Fine Shaa" Davido Shares New Pictures / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Musician, Mr. Shaa Takes Delivery Of His Sex Doll, Tontoh (photos) by vickayo: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2018

Mr Shaa a Nigerian musician has shown off his newly delivered sex doll whom he named Tontoh.
The sex doll will save him from late night worries and tears according to him.

He shared pictures of Tontoh on Instagram withe below caption.
”Welcome to Nigeria TONTOH … at least am finally free from sharing peoples girlfriends no more late night tears or worries, TONTOH will not cheat on me �‍♂️�‍♂️

SEE MORE IMAGES HERE https://www.gistvic.com/2018/04/mr-shaa-takes-delivery-of-his-sex-doll.html
Re: Nigerian Musician, Mr. Shaa Takes Delivery Of His Sex Doll, Tontoh (photos) by Paradigm777: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
shocked

Re: Nigerian Musician, Mr. Shaa Takes Delivery Of His Sex Doll, Tontoh (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
kkkk waiting for the women's association to come rain insult on this man... lol! if nobody settle with our naija babes, because some men will now prefer sex dolls to their wahala, who will marry our desperate single sistas?!

ladies , dont despair, here is your solution to the above rubbish (sorry they dont have black dolls yet)...

(1) (Reply)

Davido Popping Live With Fans In South America / Linda Ikeji Reveal More Of Her Indoor Pictures To Proof Her Pregnancy Is True / Cute Photos Of CNN Anchor, Zain Asher's Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.