Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Need Help With Damp In A Property - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Help With Damp In A Property (261 Views)

5 Ways To Eliminate Rising And Penetrating Damp In Homes / Home Remodeling - DIY Fight Against Rising Damp And Penetrating Damp / Felt Work And Damp Proofing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Damp In A Property by dafemnet: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hi,pls i have a damp problem in a property in magboro area of ogun state.Any expert i can discuss with?
Re: I Need Help With Damp In A Property by ceasare: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
What's the nature of the dampness? And if possible snap and post

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Properties From Theft With The Solar Powered Motion LED Wall Light / Cheap Plots Of And For Sale In Igbogbo,ikorodu / TO Let:-mini Flat(s) *@ Fadeyi, Jibowu, Onipanu, Palmgrove & Somolu, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.