Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) (34550 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon Surprises Wife In Hospital after child birth / Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
He did well but Brand New? Nah!
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by raymond284(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mr SEUN.. Please let's join hands together and move this country forward. Enough of all these unworthy being moved to the front page. It's these news should stay on the said MC instagram page..
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by Pyrusdrago(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Swiss boy I feel you
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lamzzyy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
AprokoGirl:
Where is the 4Matic
I say even the first pix was the camera man inside the gutter ni :')
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hope he don't get cheated
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by ArinzeRaph: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
fat fugly woman
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
izzou:
angry
Who was supposed to surprise her with a car before?
Me? undecided

I love the picture quality. Superb kiss
Me
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by crafteck(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Brand new lol, 2007 to 2009 model, something dat is naija used
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ego Amaka..ego na eme ndu o di uto
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by steveDpro: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Good for her
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by joshcurrent(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
OOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOk
Success all d way
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by clemz85(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Wakanda luv is this
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by clemz85(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bustincole:
HBD 2 her

Hope is d guy dat bought it, cos sum gals can do dat and lied to pple dat d guy bought for her

This guy na lie-buster
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by sylve11: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
KushyKush:
Will this stop her from cheating on the poor guy?

Don't trust a Nigerian woman. Especially the ones in Lagos. lipsrsealed

grin grin cool
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sultty(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
I dey sure say d Calabar babe bleep him so hard he always forget his name grin
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by CSTR1003: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
These guys are just spoiling the dating market with excess funds.
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by zicoraads: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
KushyKush:
Will this stop her from cheating on the poor guy?

Don't trust a Nigerian woman. Especially the ones in Lagos. lipsrsealed
This one resemble Lagos babe? undecided

Leave my in-laws alone tongue

Lagos babes don do you strong thing grin
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by zicoraads: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Sultty:
I dey sure say d Calabar babe bleep him so hard he always forget his name grin
Not every Cross-River Lady is a Calabar lady.

But yea, I get the part about fúcking him so hard grin wink
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by victorian(f): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Even if it's accidented car or nija used, the moral of the story up is this! cheesy

The guy try and he values his woman.. QED

She wont be jumping bus and bikes again.

If you no get money, hide your face says Davido, not me o cheesy

Before broke and stingy guys start to chew me up..

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

Chimo! grin
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by KushyKush: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
zicoraads:

This one resemble Lagos babe? undecided

Leave my in-laws alone tongue

Lagos babes don do you strong thing grin

At all... Na these kin ones be cogger lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Simi Is The New Queen Of Pop Music In Nigeria / I’ve Never Kissed Any Woman In Movies – Ogogo / Cossy Orjiakor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.