Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Evang Iyke Oriaku Call For Prayer As His Life And Ministry Seem Threatened - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evang Iyke Oriaku Call For Prayer As His Life And Ministry Seem Threatened (885 Views)

Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle / Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evang Iyke Oriaku Call For Prayer As His Life And Ministry Seem Threatened by Unikempire(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Iyke Oriaku who is the founder of a revival movement known as VOICE OF REVIVAL has taken to Facebook to share a story of how a young lady of 25 threatened him and how he seeked for prayers but the matter was overlooked and now it's turning to something else. Read the story as it was shared on Facebook by himself
January, a girl of less than 25years called me and told me that her kingdom will make sure they will silence my voice . ..
When I brought it out on facebook and asked for prayers, we laughed over it...
Some people even thought it was a joke...
But right now, it has dawned on me that they were not joking...
As you are reading this now, Satan didn't see anything else to nail me with, she has gone to some of the nasty things I did in the past when I was a stranded missionary that was homeless, penniless and hopeless...
Satan has raised for himself people that have formed a facebook mafia group to make sure they scatter my ministry...
Some of them have not met me before... They are passionately working together to make sure I lose members...
They have gone to the person I am looking at as a father in ministry and have told him everything they could about my shameful yesterdays...
Right now, he doesn't want to set his eyes on me again...
And they are jubilating...
They have turned all my close friends against me... When they see that you believe in me they will corner you and tell you that I am using God to decieve people...
They work tirelessly to get the contacts of all the people they thought are my sponsors...
The person that God used to pay for our office, they have penetrated too... How I am this as that...
Yet, in all these things I have never denied anything said about me...
I have plead for equanimity but they are bent on making sure that they disgrace me...
And because of that I have given them go ahead order to do what they like...
And they are doing just fine...
The are telling people what I did and not what I am doing....
You might see my story on Linda Ikeji Blog...
Or any of the online blogs...
Because they have money and the international coverage to fight their cause...
But I know they are not the ones doing...
The devil is working hard to see me silenced...
And he is getting mad because I have told him to go ahead and do whatever he likes...
Friends, if you love what God is using us to do...
And if you think there is hope in this cry we are raising here, pray with us...
Pray for Iyke Oriaku...
Some trust in chariots...
Some in their horses...
But I will remember the Name of the Lord my God...
Some of them hate my activities on facebook with passion...
Even without meeting me for the first time, they have seen this as opportunity to get back at me over whatever I don't know that I did to them..
Some of them even without meeting them for the first time, I have celebrated them...
I even ran to them to explain to them as my fellow missionaries...
Surprisingly, they..............

Read the full story here �������

https://www.unikempire.com.ng/2018/04/unik-news-evangelist-iyke-oriaku-calls.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Sanctification And Consecration / Mostly It Seems Good People Suffers Most Why? / Who Lied? Islam Or Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.