Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) (26797 Views)

Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) / Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) / BBNaija: Lolu’s Rumored Girlfriend, Dodo - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija ,Housemate Lolu And Anto meets with Tekno.

The former big brother naija who are currently on tour meets with Tekno at Naija fm few days ago.

See more photos...
http://news.nollyzone.com/former-bbnaija-housemate-lolu-and-anto-meets-with-tekno/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by GistMoreTV: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nice
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by dadavivo: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Funny enough Tekno have more breast than Anto.

And for Lolu, Anto really need to give you small sex even if its 30 secs, my guy need am to be happy in life.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
nice
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
ok
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
tekno name albino

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by benthemez: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
good for them
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
tekno na albino

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by HolyHero: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
this girl has small breast'

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by uzo4real(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tekno looks sick....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by richG: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
N
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
This geh belle big pass her yansh cheesy

Tekno be looking like a sick albino embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
tekno be looking like their mother..

check my siggy
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by FatGuy: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hmmm!
Na so this girl short?

Issorite!
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
.... And 1$=1Naira tongue
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nice
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
why is nobody meeting Kilowi grin. Lolu is a blessing to Anto, when she was first evicted nobody had of her but now she is enjoying together with Lolu cool. i pity Lolu girlfriend grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by iamtardey: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
do you know tekno can decide to f*ck anto before lolu does? #WildThoughtsCanComeReal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dis anto don old o,her pusssssy go dey very stiff like that of a 90 year old woman

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lolu Lolu Lolu Lolu Lolu Lolu Lolu Lolu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by NLbully(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
dadavivo:

And for Lolu, Anto really need to give you small sex even if its 30 secs, my guy need am to be happy in life.

No he doesn't
undecided

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by Kimbrad606: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Sure daily fixed games of odds ranging from 6- 11..so many numerous and unlimited testimonies..for more enquiry you can contact us on :07058042513
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Anto happy die!
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
dadavivo:

Lord please give this nigga brain

Big breasts are over rated

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by steveDpro: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
nice
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
All this will soon end. Tolu go and make more more. Anto that your guy in UK is seriously expecting you back. Make Una stop this dream it won't work. No be aware nah the fact.
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by Mayor38(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
OK congratulations. Now back to lazy youths
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Meet Tekno (Photos) by NLbully(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
ProfesseurX:
OK but,

I was strolling with my last fvck on leash on this thread earlier when Op ambushed me and held me at Knifepoint. "Give me your fvck!" He thundered. I was already trembling, different thoughts ran through my mind. "What will I tell my parents when I get home" among others.
But then my life is more important than a fvck. Op was becoming more aggresive now so I had to make a quick decision. I looked behind my back and saw my fvck with teary eyes, she nodded in disapproval as though she was saying "Pls don't do this".

"Which kind wahala be dis now" I said to myself. "Look!" I shouted at the Op while pointing my hand into an empty space behind his back, as soon as he turned his head, I grabbed my fvck and made a run for it. He chased us but we were able to outrun him. Few mins later, I was already sitting under a shed with my fvck on my laps. I patted her and kissed her forehead. "It's alright dear, I almost gave you out today on a useless thread for that matter"
She smiled sheepishly and rested on my arms.
That was how I protected my last fvck from being given on this threadundecided

XXXX

Lubbish mtcheew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Di'ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos / Rachel Bakam Covers Japan Documentary, Received By Government / 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.