Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

5 Reasons You Should Never Fight With A Lagos Agbero - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Reasons You Should Never Fight With A Lagos Agbero (696 Views)

Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) / See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota / American Lady Who Killed A Nigerian Man In A Lagos Hotel Arrested While Escaping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons You Should Never Fight With A Lagos Agbero by Easzy96(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
If you don’t know what an Agbero is, let me eplain, Agbero
are hoodlums/ Area boys who collect Money From Danfo
Drivers. They collect those money on behalf the NURTW.
They are always fighting/ Arguing with bus conductors. If
you go to places like Mushin, Oshodi, Shomolu,Yaba
Bus/stop, you will see them there.
Sometimes when we come in contact with these set of people, We argue with them sometimes we are tempted to fight with them. Don’t try it. Here are 5 reasons why I think you should never fight with a Lagos Agbero.

Embarrassment: Have you ever seen a shy agbero before? They are well known for there shamelessness. If you try to fight them, they will bullsh*t you, say Abusive words on you, Curse you and not you alone, they will curse your generation too. They are that abusive. If you try to retaliate by doing the same, you will never win, because that is what they do for a living. Cursing people!!.

They are not afraid to get scared
: When you look at the body of an agbero, injury marks and stitches everywhere. That’s their trademark and they boast about it. So when you fight with them and you break bottle on their head, to them it just another scar to boast about but you, nah your fine boy you dey use play be that.

Police is their friend:
You don’t have to look surprised. Most of the many they make in the bus/stop are been shared with police men. So if you try to fight them and you both end up in police custody, don’t surprise to see him be the first to leave you in the police station.

They are always in pack: They have friends around, most of them are cultist. If you think you can just bully an agbero with your big muscles and walk away, you must be kidding yourself. Because when his pack arrives, you should know your funeral is near

Most agbero are richer than you
: An agbero make on a daily close to 40k gain and you?, how much you dey collect as salary per month!!! 35k 40k, 50k. per month oooo. So if you think you can bully an agbero with your money, please re-think unless your papa hold bar wella. Or you are one of Otedola’s child or in-law

Read more: https://9jalife.com.ng/5-reasons-never-fight-lagos-agbero/

cc; seun
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Fight With A Lagos Agbero by skubido(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Apart from dat self. Den Don sign ooo.

Den no dey reason anybody ooo
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Fight With A Lagos Agbero by Baawaa(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
In the first place,why should I fight with agbero?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Fight With A Lagos Agbero by Nightking04(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
Op, it is park*.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Fight With A Lagos Agbero by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2018

You Must Be One Of Them...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Abducted By Ritualists In Benue, Abandoned On A Road In Abuja. Photos / See What Happened After My Sister Hired My Cousin To Assassinate Me – Edo Woman / Christmas Bull Mauls Man To Death In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.