Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Pls Help. I Don't Want To Die.i Need To Redeploy Asap - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help. I Don't Want To Die.i Need To Redeploy Asap (1266 Views)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help. I Don't Want To Die.i Need To Redeploy Asap by bujebudanu1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Good day .pls I need a genuine person to help me redeploy from Adamawa state to the west, which is closer to my family

I travel 8hrs from home to school during my university days.and I thought my problems were over wen I graduated but this nysc posting is a problem I can't bear and endure.
Adamawa state is too far and boko harams headquarters.

I left home since yesterday. Have spent over 12k on transport and still somewhere in bauchi.

Pls NLS.recommend a genuine person or contact me if u can do it.pls pls let's make a deal.
Ejo.I don't want to suffer or I abscond after the three weeks camping
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Want To Die.i Need To Redeploy Asap by ipobarecriminals: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad undecided sad undecided Fear not.Stop calling. death..U can do transfer. to elsewhere. in camp.Wish u well
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Want To Die.i Need To Redeploy Asap by Kooldon(f): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kindly Relax You Wil Be Redeployed In While Stil At Camp
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Want To Die.i Need To Redeploy Asap by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin grin this post gat me laughing hard
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Want To Die.i Need To Redeploy Asap by DaddyELEPHANT: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
bujebudanu1:
Good day .pls I need a genuine person to help me redeploy from Adamawa state to the west, which is closer to my family

I travel 8hrs from home to school during my university days.and I thought my problems were over wen I graduated but this nysc posting is a problem I can't bear and endure.
Adamawa state is too far and boko harams headquarters.

I left home since yesterday. Have spent over 12k on transport and still somewhere in bauchi.

Pls NLS.recommend a genuine person or contact me if u can do it.pls pls let's make a deal.
Ejo.I don't want to suffer or I abscond after the three weeks camping
I guess you are through with nysc now
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Want To Die.i Need To Redeploy Asap by bujebudanu1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
DaddyELEPHANT:
I guess you are through with nysc now

Lol.yea

Ieft for Abuja after camp

Thanks for following cheesy
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Want To Die.i Need To Redeploy Asap by DaddyELEPHANT: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Lol.yea

Ieft for Abuja after camp

Thanks for following cheesy
congratulations welcome to the favour market
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Want To Die.i Need To Redeploy Asap by bujebudanu1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
DaddyELEPHANT:
congratulations welcome to the favour market

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Mr Emmanuel Akpakwu / BREAKING: Train Derails At Mangoro Bus Stop, Agege, Lagos, Many Trapped / Nafdac Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements And How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.