Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c (18274 Views)

Get A Professional Website Here, E Commerce, Business Website, Blog.... E. T. C / I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need For You Business, E Commerce E.T.C / I Develop All Websites Including E Commerce, Business Website, School Web..e.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Do you need a stunning and responsive website for your Business at low prices?
Do you want a website in which you can control easily and accept payment online from people world wide?
The answer is here now
We are professionals in Website design and programming, we build responsive websites including, Normal blog, E - currency exchange website, Business website, E - commerce website, School website, ICO, Bulk Sms Website, Hosting Company, Music and Video website, Game website and the like, We are experts in digital marketing also

Call ,message or WhatsApp 090-3310-4134 immediately to get your own website

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2018
best827:
Do you need a stunning and responsive website for your Business at low prices?
Do you want a website in which you can control easily and accept payment online from people world wide?
The answer is here now
We are professionals in Website design and programming, we build responsive websites including, Normal blog, E - currency exchange website, Business website, E - commerce website, School website, ICO, Bulk Sms Website, Hosting Company, Music and Video website, Game website and the like, We are experts in digital marketing also

Call ,message or WhatsApp 090-3310-4134 immediately to get your own website

Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Get along with us
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2018
best827:
Get along with us
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 12:21am On Apr 22, 2018
Get all the website you want, Meanwhile start by using a reliable hosting company

1 Share

Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
best827:
Get all the website you want, Meanwhile start by using a reliable hosting company
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by IDEALCASH(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hi sir, I want to place advert code in my blogger blog to appear on mobile it cant save and this appear 'error parsing XML.....attribute specification' pls am I doing wrong?
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
IDEALCASH:
Hi sir, I want to place advert code in my blogger blog to appear on mobile it cant save and this appear 'error parsing XML.....attribute specification' pls am I doing wrong?

Irrespective of the Bloggers template you're using, here is a simple steps to Integrate Advertisement code on your Blogger website.
To add the code to your site, follow these steps:

1.Within Blogger, click Layout.

2. Click on any of the Add a Gadget links within the layout.

3. Choose the HTML/Javascript gadget from the list and type “Advert ” for the title, or leave it Blank

4. Paste in the Advertisement code into the Content section.

5. Click Save.
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 6:56am On Apr 23, 2018
Solve your issues with ease
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by IDEALCASH(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2018
best827:

Irrespective of the Bloggers template you're using, here is a simple steps to Integrate Advertisement code on your Blogger website.
To add the code to your site, follow these steps:

1.Within Blogger, click Layout.

2. Click on any of the Add a Gadget links within the layout.

3. Choose the HTML/Javascript gadget from the list and type “Advert ” for the title, or leave it Blank

4. Paste in the Advertisement code into the Content section.

5. Click Save.

Thanks for your swift response, but sir my question is after doing what you said above, I now want the advert to be showing on mobile devices by adding (mobile='yes') the above describe problem.
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 6:23am On Apr 24, 2018
IDEALCASH:
Thanks for your swift response, but sir my question is after doing what you said above, I now want the advert to be showing on mobile devices by adding (mobile='yes') the above describe problem.
Your advertisement ought to show in Mobile and Desktop /Laptop, if it does not show, You can place the code elsewhere, or rather change the Bloggers template, Template do cause it.
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by IDEALCASH(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thanks sir, I will change my template and see how it goes.
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
IDEALCASH:
Thanks sir, I will change my template and see how it goes.
You are most welcomed brother
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2018
Great indeed
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
best827:
Great indeed
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2018
We build professional website for individuals and corporate organizations st affordable cost, we also solve issues with websites
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
best827:
We build professional website for individuals and corporate organizations st affordable cost, we also solve issues with websites
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Get a standard website today
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 3:26am On Apr 28, 2018
best827:
Get a standard website today
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
solve your web problems
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by fajob: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com.

1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
best827:
solve your web problems
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
Get the best website
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 5:38am On May 01, 2018
best827:
Get the best website
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2018
Web
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 6:40pm On May 02, 2018
Solve your issues here
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 10:47am On May 03, 2018
best827:
Solve your issues here
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2018
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2018
best827:
Web
Get yours today
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 6:29am On May 05, 2018
Websites available today
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2018
best827:
Websites available today
Re: Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c by best827(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2018
Get your own website from us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Get The Best Responsive Website/ Blog Today, We Also Help With Monetization / How To See Photos In Facebook Free Mode (freebasic) / I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.