Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Best?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Best?? (302 Views)

Davido And Wizkid On Fire�� Davido And Peruzzi E Too Sure (official Music Video) / #bbnaija2020: Throwback Photo Of Davido And Bbnaija Housemate, Nengi Surfaces / Davido And Hushpuppi Features In First Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Best?? by lonyskid: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
UK based Nigerian singer, Morenike Olasode who goes by the stage name Marenikae has made a statement that may probably stir up another round of supremacy battle between Wizkid and Davido.

In an Interview with the Vanguard, she was quoted saying, Wizkid earned his status as a superstar artiste while Davido bought his way up in the music industry.

On Wizkid, She said:-

“Wizkid is an all-rounder because of his vibes; thanks to his learning and struggling years.

Struggle in the industry teaches you how to be a better artiste, it teaches you how to navigate in the business, how to improve, how to grow, it makes you more perceptive, more aware of what the market needs and I think this struggle shaped Wizkid’s career and drive”, she argued.

YOURVIRALGIST

While speaking on how Davido bought his current stardom, she said:-

“Davido on the other hand grew in better circumstances and his career also snowballed in better circumstances but he’s also good.

There are some Davido’s songs I love more than Wizkid’s but if I have to pick one person, looking at Wizkid’s artistry, image, performance and history, I’ll pick Wizkid.

As far as image is concerned, Wizkid is very sophisticated.”
Now to all music lovers on Naijaloaded, do agree with the statement that;

source:www.yourviralgist.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

A Must Watch / Funke Akindeles' Sceneonetv In Need Of An Actor, Interested? / Let Us Produce A Short Film For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.