Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos (30441 Views)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by lodgerill2: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Winner of Gilder Ultimate Search VI in 2009, Uche Uwaezeapu weds his fiance Lauren Agokei who slide into his DMs some years ago.

In a post he shared via his IG page, he revealed that his wife slid into his DM on Facebook, he tried to ignore her but was attracted to her beauty when he checked her profile.

Uche wrote:
I was on Facebook one lovely day and then I got a message from a girl, checked her profile first, and wow she was so beautiful...I wanted to ignore but I couldn't it was hard...and we got chatting on Facebook for about a year, we were so close....At some point, we lost contact for a few months... but we found each other again... we met and we became lovers and best friends. I'm so glad I didn't dull myself''

https://www.gistrealm.com/gulder-ultimate-search-vi-winner-uche-wed-his-girlfriend-who-slide-into-his-dm-and-won-his-heartphotos/

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by eezeribe(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by IamD18: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by Kneephy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Slydo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by Tessie01(f): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
They look cute together,congrats to them.

14 Likes

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by mickeyenglish(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2018

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by Aieboocaar(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
I guess what Davido said is true, IF YOU NO GET MONEY, HIDE YOUR FACE!!!

My DM is always wide open still yet even witches and wizard nor go fit dare slide in. grin

Una happy married life sha!...i dey come make i go double the hustle!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by tahir01(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Okay. let just say she got what she was gunning for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
if u check the gal profile on insta u go see say she hold bar. if na broke gal he for don delete am. bros just dey secure future

6 Likes

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by onupeter(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ok na... Hope their was excess gulder beer at the reception? Gulder beer, The Ultimate.
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by tesppidd: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
I love Gulder Ultimate Search

I love Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

But

Big Brother Naija

I wouldn't be caught dead watching

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by Laple0541(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chap girl, I gbadun your style jare unlike some mumu laidies wey go like man but go de form to make the first move.....HML TO THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by Sharon6(f): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Congratulations!!! May the joy and happiness of marriage be yours.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by oyetunder(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Congrats...however, it is not about online noise...it is about the marriage working.
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by hadjipapiey(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
mickeyenglish:
[color=#000099]

The only TV show i would never joke with in this life ...

Seconded
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by chibuike65: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Fake news
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by ondax1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Happy married life
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by chibuike65: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Was in an occasion the other said see you mumu you marry facebook woman come the pose here, you no feet tost woman,facebook omemma omeh njooo
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by philtex(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by sunnysunny69(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
if u check the gal profile on insta u go see say she hold bar. if na broke gal he for don delete am. bros just dey secure future
you don search the girl on social media just now ? Naiija i hail thee !

5 Likes

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2018

She Will Finish Your Ultimate Search Money, your Eyes Will Clear

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lucky she. Scanners full that facebook though. sad
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by talk2percy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
And u didn't invite us the facebook community??
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by Cadec007(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Aieboocaar:
I guess what Davido said is true, IF YOU NO GET MONEY, HIDE YOUR FACE!!!

My DM is always wide open still yet even witches and wizard nor go fit dare slide in. grin

Una happy married life sha!...i dey come make i go double the hustle!
no vex bros enlighten me ahbeg....what is DM, PM, DP etc am not familiar with all these abb....i only guess some of them
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by Phythondancer(f): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nice one
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by Larryslim(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Since when??
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by jaymejate: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
God This Is Beautiful. Ultimate Search Better This Useless Por.n Show We Are Seeing Upandan

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by CSTR1003: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
When is the gulder ultimate search?
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
sunnysunny69:
you don search the girl on social media just now ? Naiija i hail thee !
their gist was on fp last 2 months

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities Steps Out In Style For Dj Xclusive All White Party (PHOTOS) / Matthew Rodriguez: Uche Jombo Shares Photos Of Her Son / Nosa Rex And His Wife Welcome Their 3rd Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.