Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Please I Need Help: Corporate Affairs Commission's Frustration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help: Corporate Affairs Commission's Frustration (477 Views)

Great Benefits Of Registering Your Business With Corporate Affairs / Benefits Of Registering Your Company With The Corporate Affairs Commission / How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help: Corporate Affairs Commission's Frustration by LagacyHills: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please I need help here in regards to the frustrations corporate affairs commission has been giving these past few months.

When I learned that you can process your business name registration online instead of going to their physical office, I was happy and applied and applied. I passed all the process, payment and all but the registration status of my business name remained pending for over a month. I wrote series of mails, no reply, I filled their online complaint form, no response, I called on the numbers on their website, no one was going through. Later went to their office at Sabo, they have moved but some agents are there. They me what the problem was which I explained to them, they said I should give them 5k that they will rectify it instantly I told them to rectify it that I will give them 3k. The agent agreed he make a call and immediately the status of registration starts showing "processing" after sometimes one receipt was Querida which I later upload the correct one. Till date it still shows pending.

I later visited their office close to cms area and I met a woman whom the security office said she is the one that handles such complaints. She asked me to wait as she was discussing with someone whom I suspected to be a relative. I waited patiently for almost 2 hours, after the wait she gave me little form to fill that she will attend to it later that their is no network. I filled and drop it and left frustrated. Till today nothing is done.

Please I need your advice on this issue. Is there another way I can effectively get response from CAC? because it seems they deliberately cut off their means office communication to their customers or is this the general nature of government establishments in Nigeria??

Please I need your contributions.
Re: Please I Need Help: Corporate Affairs Commission's Frustration by marshalldgreat(m): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Naija
Re: Please I Need Help: Corporate Affairs Commission's Frustration by LagacyHills: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Please I need help in regards to the above
Re: Please I Need Help: Corporate Affairs Commission's Frustration by temitopeking(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
I went thru this stress last year during my own, but I completed it online, u cannot edit anything on there website I u make mistake except u contact them. e-mail communication works faster.
bro you will need patient in this regards.I spend 6 months before I could rectify but it safe me money.
Re: Please I Need Help: Corporate Affairs Commission's Frustration by LagacyHills: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
temitopeking:
I went thru this stress last year during my own, but I completed it online, u cannot edit anything on there website I u make mistake except u contact them. e-mail communication works faster.
bro you will need patient in this regards.I spend 6 months before I could rectify but it safe me money.
waw 6 long month!

(1) (Reply)

Reason Financial Institutions Add “only” After Every Amount Of Money / Verified Zeropark Ad Account Forsale / Workshop On Fundamentals Of Project Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.