Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,943 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Yenagoa FMC Doctor Killed Our Baby – Parents - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yenagoa FMC Doctor Killed Our Baby – Parents (402 Views)

Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel / Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yenagoa FMC Doctor Killed Our Baby – Parents by Mcoutureankara(f): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mr and Mrs Joseph Mbonu, parents of a 9-month-old baby, Jidenna Mbonu, who died last Friday at FMC , Yenagoa, Bayelsa State have accused an unnamed female doctor of killing the baby.

They alleged that they lost their baby at the tertiary health institution after the doctor repeatedly injected him with an overdose of drug.

The baby’s mother alleged that when the doctor in question came in, she mixed the drug and shook it for close to 30 mins.

She claimed

‘’so, another doctor there asked her why she was shaking the drug for so long, but the female doctor said she had to shake it very well. I reminded her that they used to cut the drug into two and use 2ml syringe. I sought to know why she was using 5ml syringe for my son. But she asked me, ‘’do you want to teach me my job’’?

‘’I brought out my baby’s leg; she then used a 5ml syringe and injected my baby’s leg with speed. She injected him three times. Thereafter, my baby started vomiting on my body and started shrinking. My baby died in my hands.’’

The baby’s father appealed to the police and other relevant authorities to come to their aid.

Read more here;

Source

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/04/19/yenagoa-fmc-doctor-killed-our-baby-parents/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynest boi

Re: Yenagoa FMC Doctor Killed Our Baby – Parents by marshalldgreat(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Na wah o

(1) (Reply)

Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos / Nigerian Medical Doctor Makes Fortune Through Cyber-crime, Robs Hollywood’s John / Eleven Out Of Ten SARS Officers Are Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.