Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Family Photos Of Five Female Generations - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Photos Of Five Female Generations (33073 Views)

Missing Treasure Ofunya Found After Eight Days — Family (Photos) / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by CastedAyo: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
This is indeed a rare privilege. Nigerian mother of one, Miriam Davou Ako took to Instagram to share photos of herself, her daughter, mother, grandmother and great-great-grandmother.

Read her post;
"This is a total package of God's Grace, Mercy and Blessings. 5 Generations of God's Grace�
This pic here is a representation of strong women who have gone through life and come out victorious!

� You see my Great grandma over there still works around and washes her clothes.

�My Grandma is the one that carries everybodys wahala on her head, after I had my baby she called almost 6 times a day �� �You see my momma over there she's a Super human, I remember how broken and depressed she was after we lost my dad, it took Jesus himself to comfort her! She's my greatest critic � you know how twins act, quarrel and reconcile automatically? That's us �

�To me! All I see is God's love and grace in my life, I am truly blessed and favored. After loosing a Pregancy April last year, I'm here with a cute, chubby, happy, peaceful and Amazing 6 weeks old lil man this April ! Lord I'm Grateful. My Zane is indeed privileged and blessed to have all these women available for him. God keep them all for me.

�To my ever supportive hubby! Mr Blackwell, words fail my love! You kept pushing for this pic oooo �� when I wanted to lose weight and slay ���� I love you till Jesus comes you already know!
Lord, I'm forever indebted to you! Thank You!"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/check-out-these-beautiful-photos-of-five-nigerian-generations.html

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by eezeribe(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
The baby looks odd.... this is my 'casted' opinion on the post by CastedAyo

5 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by Jamie90(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
I will be taking mine soon
Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by Rhemy2013(f): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
So beautiful.. kiss
Chai and I no get great grama ooh..
Any which way...my grama,my mom,hi and my son go do the photoshoot too.
We go soon tread online too grin

14 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by Safiaa(f): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Who is the youngest. I’m battling between the mother and daughter

20 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Blessed family

3 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by Diamond23(f): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
[/color]Awwwww kiss kiss kiss this z xo cute nd luvly. God pls bless me with longlife and gud health to c my 5th-10th generation.......Amen!!![color=#770077]

3 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Do you guys see what I saw

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
It would always be woman. Lesson to the men.no kill yaself cos of woman

8 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Evidence of good living smiley

2 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by Amirullaha(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cute...

*EPISODE 1*
A cheating husband wanted to find out if his wife knew about his unfaithfulness to her, one night he asked her "Darling, can a woman know if her husband is cheating on her?"
She replied "Yes of course" surprised and with his heart fast beating in a most uncomfortable way he asked "But how will she know?"
"Well" said his wife "There are many ways, if she keep finding hotel receipts in his pocket each time she take his clothes to the laundry and lipstick mark on his shirt, if he keep coming home late nights" etc
He heaved a sigh of relief cos none of this applied to him.
The following morning, he was ready to go to work but couldn't find his car key where he normally kept it, "Honey, did you please see my car key?" "Yes" replied his wife "Junior was playing with it so I kept it in the drawer" he went to the drawer, open it and found the car key but something else were there, too many hotel receipts, same hotel he normally take his women to, he couldn't believe it, "My wife has found all these hotel receipts in my pockets, how on earth have I been careless with this receipts? I can't believe she knew about my unfaithfulness to her yet kept quiet, my God I am done".
Hurriedly and shamefully without saying 'Bye' to his wife he left the house, at office he couldn't concentrate on his work, "I have been fooling around thinking my wife never knew about my relationships with other women". He decided to text his wife and apologise but just then his phone rang, his wife was calling, as he picked up the phone, the worst happened.
*END OF PART 1*
Please there's no part 2 and nothing happened, I was just bored and decided to write this. You can complete the story by yourself.....
I don waka.....
Just Don't curse me cos my head no too strong oo...

17 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by kirkwood: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Today, I remember my cousin who died a year ago. He was fighting to earn a living, waking before others and hopping off to secure his next meal. Of course, he had learned that there was literarily no government and he was taking his life into his hands, until he was killed in an accident while volunteering to help accident victims. It is quite unfair to define his efforts as lazy before a global community, and a big insult to his memory. Continue to Rest in Peace Sunny!

25 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by rockcitie: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Why would they allow their Great grand ma to still be washing her clothes? That's totally unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by faithfull18(f): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cool.
Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by Kimy97(f): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
eezeribe:
The baby looks odd.... this is my 'casted' opinion on the post by CastedAyo
husband's name is Blackwell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by Paperwhite(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
kiss
Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by lawalosky(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
abeg when I go see men generation? even if 3�.....

2 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
goslowgoslow:

What did u see?
recheck
Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lovely! smiley

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by CSTR1003: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Who cares.

I don't know you and your family.
Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by emmasimple(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
all I see are mothers who refused to slay but preferred to marry at an early age........

2 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by Paradigm777: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kimy97:
husband's name is Blackwell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hahahahahhaah..... You remember me?

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by dammizz(m): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
Rare to see even 4 male generations

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by clemz85(m): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hmm the great granny sef still full of life
Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by onupeter(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
That granny no gree old o
Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by moderatorr1: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
#thuglife #maceRunner

5 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by veacea: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari
Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by MrBONE2(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
CastedAyo:
This is indeed a rare privilege. Nigerian mother of one, Miriam Davou Ako took to Instagram to share photos of herself, her daughter, mother, grandmother and great-great-grandmother.

Read her post;
"This is a total package of God's Grace, Mercy and Blessings. 5 Generations of God's Grace�
This pic here is a representation of strong women who have gone through life and come out victorious!

� You see my Great grandma over there still works around and washes her clothes.

�My Grandma is the one that carries everybodys wahala on her head, after I had my baby she called almost 6 times a day �� �You see my momma over there she's a Super human, I remember how broken and depressed she was after we lost my dad, it took Jesus himself to comfort her! She's my greatest critic � you know how twins act, quarrel and reconcile automatically? That's us �

�To me! All I see is God's love and grace in my life, I am truly blessed and favored. After loosing a Pregancy April last year, I'm here with a cute, chubby, happy, peaceful and Amazing 6 weeks old lil man this April ! Lord I'm Grateful. My Zane is indeed privileged and blessed to have all these women available for him. God keep them all for me.

�To my ever supportive hubby! Mr Blackwell, words fail my love! You kept pushing for this pic oooo �� when I wanted to lose weight and slay ���� I love you till Jesus comes you already know!
Lord, I'm forever indebted to you! Thank You!"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/check-out-these-beautiful-photos-of-five-nigerian-generations.html

Soo Beautiful Africans grin
Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by nanakgh(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
:-I want this! shocked cheesy
The Mama no wan gree old.. very beautiful woman
Re: Family Photos Of Five Female Generations by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Grandma looks so beautiful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Kids Have Crammed Immoral Song / Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Is Flirting Classed As Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.