Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

NTEL, The Worst Customer Service Ever - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NTEL, The Worst Customer Service Ever (684 Views)

Ntel Network Thread / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTEL, The Worst Customer Service Ever by oswardic(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
To the people who are naive to what ntel can do, this is an eye opener, no wonder they did not waste time before increasing their subscription from 12,500 to 17,500 which is 5000 naira difference.

I just wasted 3750 naira on ntel after trying to subscribe today 19/04/2018. I used my brother's internet (Ntel) through hotspot to subscribe to my ntel account, I actually signed out from his ntel account, to my surprise they added the subscription to my brother's account. Initially, after making the payment, I received an error message that the payment was not successful until the money was deducted from my bank account. I called immediately to log a complaint and was told I should not subscribe further as the right thing would be done, then the worst thing I saw was that the subscription was added to his account, I called immediately after seeing that and the lady(Gift) kept saying the same thing that the subscription was already activated on the account and there is nothing they can do and suggested I should tell him to pay me, PAY ME! when he already has a running subscription on his account which is to expire on the 29th of April, 2018 while my 3750 would take me to 26th of April 2018, who would pay for such.. I so detest this network and I pray they shall pack up sooner or later.

If you are out there, be very careful on how you deal with them so they don't take your money without any iota of concern.

I have never seen a company with a toll-free number, yet, the customer pays for the call and even pay much more than the regular calls to other numbers.

1 Like

Re: NTEL, The Worst Customer Service Ever by tboibamz: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ndo
Re: NTEL, The Worst Customer Service Ever by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Been using ntel since they launched. Unlimited is expensive but I love it since I don't have to worry about data cap.
Re: NTEL, The Worst Customer Service Ever by oswardic(m): 6:52am On Apr 23, 2018
You are right, just felt pained, if that was all I had, would this has been my outcome.
greenhulk:
Been using ntel since they launched. Unlimited is expensive but I love it since I don't have to worry about data cap.

(1) (Reply)

For Those Wey Sabi - Here Are 8 Ways To Identify Fake Android Phone Chargers / Infinix Note 6 Now Available For Purchase / Redmi 5plus Vs Infinix Hot 6 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.