Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) (62713 Views)

Eli Waduba: Boy Who Drew Painting Of Kevin Hart Featured On Steve Harvey Show / Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) / Ayeola Ayodeji Painting Of A Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by fasho01(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Her nude body, his painting!
How do we come in please
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by menwongo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
"Nigerian youths are lazy & uneducated. Always wanting free oil money" ~ PMB
ME: Sir, you are absolutely correct. One of the lazy Nigerian youths who is enjoying free oil money had an accident with the power bike he bought with free oil money not too long ago, and he was flown abroad for treatment with free oil money, then he hired a jet with free oil money from London to Abuja after his treatment.
Sir, I completely agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy and uneducated and always wanting free oil money. Their role models are in Aso Rock enjoying free oil money without even solving any problem for the country.
Why would anyone disagree with you that the Nigerian youths are uneducated? It's very obvious. That's why they don't even know their rights. They keep defending your ineptitude.
You enjoyed free education as a young man, but today the youths are deprived of basic education. You were a governor, a petroleum commissioner and ahead of states as a youth, but today, youths are on social media defending your failures.
Honestly, I agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy, that's why you ruled Nigeria as a youth and have also grabbed the job as an old man. The youths are too ignorant to even know the implication of your comments. They don't even know you and your fellow old men are doing jobs they should ordinarily be doing.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by Sterope(f): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
In our work. undecided
Talkingboy:
It should have been "Turn Down" and not turn up because olympus has since obeyed the law of gravity .

On a serious note ,

Women , Where is your dignity ?

Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Earthbound:
shocked shocked

This is not a bad career to venture into.
walahi. Mee too don dey think am sef grin
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
The painting is wack
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by Billion2612(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
All i c is fallen pawpaw grin
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by gamaliel9: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
SEE THE GUY S TEETH SEF
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by revontuli(f): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
I was expecting to see the Vaseline crowd comments, but instead the old church uncles came with their furrowed brows!

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by folake4u(f): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
undecided Is Nairaland now a dump for distasteful news
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
iambabaG:
The mamary glands have already turned down.. so turn up for what and with what exactly when olympus has fallen?
grin d fallen Olympus should turn up na
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by Platony(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
SUPERPACK:
jesu is that a cow toe.

No, na goat knee!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by zudozz: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
all this girls they can do anything for money..
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by Platony(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
D geh be wan resemble Nicki Minaj......

For Agege. grin
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
ableguy:
Hmm.....
A gentleman visits his friend, he arrives late at night. His friend tells him, "Either you sleep on the couch, or you manage with baby."

He thinks, "Babies pee in bed and sometimes cry at night. He SAYS," No, I sleep on the couch."

The next day a very beautiful and extremely sexy girl comes out of the room and greets him, "Hello Mr. I am Beatrice (the Maid of the house) but everyone calls me Baby here, and you?".
He looks at the girl and says, "Just call me *Idiot*

����
grin he would have simply gone to supervise the room first.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by Treash(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
see

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
revontuli:
I was expecting to see the Vaseline crowd comments, but instead the old church uncles came with their furrowed brows!
And I Can See You Are Proudly Representing The Crew,as Their Nairaland Spokes Person..
Hm,what Dignity.
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by dvkot(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigerians and hypocrisy eeh, even broke boys that visit brothel and carry N250 olosho are forming holier than thou,

see the N250 olosho too want to yarn, but it will be cool if it's Beyonce that did it abi?
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by magiki(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
2000SMS:
u c why we r saying Nigerian Youths r lazy and illiterates? is dat all he has to draw?

If them no slap your skull na so ur brain go continue to dey work like that of Buhari.
Ode!
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by cmon(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
If he was really talented, you probably won't notice she was nude. He simply did a bad job. He's just a lazy youth... lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
iambabaG:
The mamary glands have already turned down.. so turn up for what and with what exactly when olympus has fallen?
brother be truthful to ]yourself ...
this Olympus hasn't fallen I beg

2 Likes

Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by OlufemiOAP(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Anybody could have painted that
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by fleksy: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
I no go mind change my course quick for JAMB. I feel I can do this better provided I get resources
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by solid3(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Can this artist claim to be virgin?
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by revontuli(f): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Edonojie007:

And I Can See You Are Proudly Representing The Crew,as Their Nairaland Spokes Person..
Hm,what Dignity.

LMAO you have such a vivid imagination grin The Vaeseline crowd banter is good entertainment.
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by joshcurrent(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Creativity. Why are people reacting negatively to it? Is it not what the current world wants to see? 80% of films these days have nude scenes and that's what makes it sell.

Nice one my brother. You have just shown Buhari the youths are not lazy.

U jst said ma mind OOº°˚˚˚˚°ºO
World people with their worldly things
Let me come n b going
B4 dem move me to front page again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by Alezy(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Creativity. Why are people reacting negatively to it? Is it not what the current world wants to see? 80% of films these days have nude scenes and that's what makes it sell.

where is ohafia located? Abia or IMO?

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by santos012(m): 12:37am On Apr 20, 2018
Madart grin
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:46am On Apr 20, 2018
Ajepako come make I paint you
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:36am On Apr 20, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

80%? How did u do ur research 2 have come up with 80%?
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by sammy6(m): 6:23am On Apr 20, 2018
Hahaha
iambabaG:
Re: Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) by IkemChris(m): 6:27am On Apr 20, 2018
The lazy youth squad. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebayo Seun, Artist Paints El-Rufai In Two Minutes, Sells It For N2m / My House Has Turned To Shrine, Man Laments Over Visual Artist Wife (Photos) / See What A Friend Constructed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.