Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nigerian Youths Are Educated And Not Lazy. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Youths Are Educated And Not Lazy. (302 Views)

Nigerian Scientists/lecturers Are Not Lazy! / Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) / AKSU Student Proves To The World That Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy - TRENDING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Are Educated And Not Lazy. by realhonips: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
EXCEL TODAY!One day, I was training on Data Analysis and Interpretation using Excel, SPSS, SAS and MATLAB at a company in Ikeja. Then we had to take these courses one after the other. We started with Advanced Excel to SPSS to SAS then MATLAB. Even before we started the day-long training session, a lady alarmed at the back saying: “a lot of people know Ms excel let’s skip it and move to something else”. I smiled and ignored her, I believed she was right. You could also be having the same confidence that you are very good in a particular software package but we might not say until you are being tested.The session progressed well and we had a lot to learn. Then something happened during the afternoon session,this same lady made a statement I will never forget. She said from her back seat “oh! I never knew excel could do that”. She had learnt something different from what she previously believed she knew.You could also be wondering what that new thing she learnt is, maybe I can teach her! Again, you could be right, until you are being tested.Most people have this illusion of knowledge that they know something and therefore block rooms for learning and growth. As it’s popularly put, “A trained person performs better than the rest”.Most people believe they are good in Excel but the numerous training I have conducted in the past have proved otherwise.I know you want to learn that NEW THING as well.Hit me up asap at 08104598239 (via call or Whatsapp). other trainings available on SPSS, MATLAB or SAS

(1) (Reply)

On Taking English Literature For A Second Degree / UI Set To Introduce French Language As Part Of GES Courses / Affordable Universities In The Philippines For Any Program Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.