Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Cheating Wife Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Cheating Wife Joke (648 Views)

Cheating Wife’s Lover Hangs Off Window In Nudity / Joke: The Bossy Wife / Joke: For Better Or Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cheating Wife Joke by adex3g(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
A guy sits in a taxi and sees his wife entering a hotel with another man,
and tells the driver “do you want to earn $500 right away?”. The driver excitedly said “what do I have to do?”, “Bring my wife by the hair out of that hotel, here’s a picture of her”.
After a while the driver is seen dragging a woman by the hair, while
kicking and beating her and puts her in the Taxi. And the husband says to him, “this is not my wife”
The driver replied “Nooooo, this is mine, hold her for me. I’m going for yours!”

source: Nigerian Online Community
Re: The Cheating Wife Joke by Supersami(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Young Upcoming Nigerian Magician / Politician's Cultist Son Nabbed By Police For Killing Counter Cult Group Member / Please, Leave Your Shadow At Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.