Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Deep Dark Deception Of Civil Rights Activist Jesse Jackson Finally Exposed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Deep Dark Deception Of Civil Rights Activist Jesse Jackson Finally Exposed (646 Views)

Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It / Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist / Deep Dark Deception Of Transgender Michelle Obama Exposed! The Truth Hurts BAM! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Deep Dark Deception Of Civil Rights Activist Jesse Jackson Finally Exposed by KingSango(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Greetings,

I don't hold back to no one I expose them all. On my blog, which is the greatest blog ever done on the internet and if they didn't delete me and block me my blog would be in the millions of views, its now at 72,000. Now that's besides the point, this post is about the fake Rev. Jesse Jackson, who is a member of the sodomite devil worshiping cult of Omega Phi Psi. The nerve of these pastors so called men of God who are members in the Devil's lodge, sitting up in the Freemason lodge while telling the people you serve God. What God is that? You can't be no man of God while being a member of a devil cult. The nerve of Black people trying to push this evil occultism off as righteous. This is not an attack upon traditional cults but the evil cults formed by the Freemasons. Jesse Jackson pushed the LGBT symbolism with his Rainbow Coalition logo. Jesse and Martin Luther King, jr were pushing this homosexual agenda back in the 60s. The Omega cult has always been about sodomy, witchcraft and cultism and loves to sit up in the Churches as pastors, reverends, ministers and so called men of God. Jesse and his league of evil pastors tricked the African American community into Integration. Look at the true record, before the Civil Rights Bill passage of 1964 there were more Whitemen looked up in jails and prisons in America than Blacks. But in 1965, one year after, there were more Blackmen looked up in jails and prisons than Whitemen. That's a fact anyone can research. And it took a Whiteman Tim Wise to spill the beans of this little lie of Boule Elite Blacks who live as bisexuals in American version of Rome and Greece. Their little civil rights, non-violent struggle, which is always gay when a man don't fight back when being attacked, was the first stage of launching the Gay Rights Movements. That's right. The U.S government is just another Rome, another Greece, another Nazi Germany, that uses gay and sexually abused people as mafia to control the masses. It is the pastors and heads of Churches that run community watch programs overseen by the U.S government to target private citizens for abuse if they speak out against any ills of the society. All the puppets you see in the media that get attention are the just that puppets who are apart of the Western Freemason bloodoath sworn society. Jesse Jackson is a big time sodomite just like Obama reason Jesse run for President and another Louis Farrakhan, who is also Omega Phi Psi sodomite, was there to back him up. We need to expose fake heroes like Jesse who are given to masses falsely as a idol. Let's not forget your true heroes go unsung. God doesn't send any man or woman in the world to be apart of a devil cult. Jesse plays his part in the new attempt to conquer Africa via cultural conquest using the homosexual.

THE DEEP DARK DECEPTION OF CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS JESSE JACKSON FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntbHuBGHWAg

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Deep Dark Deception Of Civil Rights Activist Jesse Jackson Finally Exposed by KingSango(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
BOULE | Tongue Rituals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDRiQzZSpqk

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Deep Dark Deception Of Civil Rights Activist Jesse Jackson Finally Exposed by KingSango(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

I don't hold back to no one I expose them all. On my blog, which is the greatest blog ever done on the internet and if they didn't delete me and block me my blog would be in the millions of views, its now at 72,000. Now that's besides the point, this post is about the fake Rev. Jesse Jackson, who is a member of the sodomite devil worshiping cult of Omega Phi Psi. The nerve of these pastors so called men of God who are members in the Devil's lodge, sitting up in the Freemason lodge while telling the people you serve God. What God is that? You can't be no man of God while being a member of a devil cult. The nerve of Black people trying to push this evil occultism off as righteous. This is not an attack upon traditional cults but the evil cults formed by the Freemasons. Jesse Jackson pushed the LGBT symbolism with his Rainbow Coalition logo. Jesse and Martin Luther King, jr were pushing this homosexual agenda back in the 60s. The Omega cult has always been about sodomy, witchcraft and cultism and loves to sit up in the Churches as pastors, reverends, ministers and so called men of God. Jesse and his league of evil pastors tricked the African American community into Integration. Look at the true record, before the Civil Rights Bill passage of 1964 there were more Whitemen looked up in jails and prisons in America than Blacks. But in 1965, one year after, there were more Blackmen looked up in jails and prisons than Whitemen. That's a fact anyone can research. And it took a Whiteman Tim Wise to spill the beans of this little lie of Boule Elite Blacks who live as bisexuals in American version of Rome and Greece. Their little civil rights, non-violent struggle, which is always gay when a man don't fight back when being attacked, was the first stage of launching the Gay Rights Movements. That's right. The U.S government is just another Rome, another Greece, another Nazi Germany, that uses gay and sexually abused people as mafia to control the masses. It is the pastors and heads of Churches that run community watch programs overseen by the U.S government to target private citizens for abuse if they speak out against any ills of the society. All the puppets you see in the media that get attention are the just that puppets who are apart of the Western Freemason bloodoath sworn society. Jesse Jackson is a big time sodomite just like Obama reason Jesse run for President and another Louis Farrakhan, who is also Omega Phi Psi sodomite, was there to back him up. We need to expose fake heroes like Jesse who are given to masses falsely as a idol. Let's not forget your true heroes go unsung. God doesn't send any man or woman in the world to be apart of a devil cult. Jesse plays his part in the new attempt to conquer Africa via cultural conquest using the homosexual.

THE DEEP DARK DECEPTION OF CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS JESSE JACKSON FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntbHuBGHWAg

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (Reply)

All The Glamourous Photos From Met Gala 2018 / Pretty Actress Sophie Alakija And Family Narrowly Escape Death [PICS] / Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Dumelo And His Girlfriend Gifty Mawu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.