Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Adele Wrote About Her Honestly And How Much She Loves Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele Wrote About Her Honestly And How Much She Loves Rihanna (280 Views)

Adele Is Dating Skepta, After Divorcing Simon Koneck / Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce / Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adele Wrote About Her Honestly And How Much She Loves Rihanna by Ochoochogift(m): 12:27am On Apr 20, 2018
Time Magazine revealed its list of the 100 most influential people in the world on Thursday and this year, the “Anti” singer rightfully made the cut. (Sidenote: when has Rihanna not been one of the most influential people in the world?).

Adele is rolling in deep with Rihanna.

Of course, the outlet thought it best to emotionally destroy music fans everywhere by having Adele profile the Fenty Beauty queen, whom she describes as “the most gracious, loyal and funny goofball of an icon.”

“I actually can’t remember the first time I met Rihanna; I was probably numb from the shock of it,” the British songstress wrote. “She is one year older than me, but I feel like she’s been around forever.

The progression of her superstardom feels steady, well deserved and extremely natural.” Adele goes on to declare that ever since the hit song “Umbrella,” Rih Rih has forever changed the game and that no one will ever “get away with copying” her.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Defeat Mr President 2019- Ex Miss Nollywood Nigeria / Tunde Ednut And Tonto Dikeh Fights Dirty On Instagram / People Voted Out Of Pity For Efe, Not Because He Had Potentials - Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.