Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Happy Birthday To Deezia, Burabari Sunday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Deezia, Burabari Sunday (359 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Deezia, Burabari Sunday by Deezia1(m): 1:51am On Apr 20, 2018
HIS GRACE HAS BROUGHT ME THUS FAR: AM +1 (TODAY, APRIL 20, 2018).

I felt as if I was riding a big wave, then suddenly it was dry, I felt so confused, yet was no time to cry. Finally, I was left alone with my thought without the facade, my mind tried to deny what I know to be real in my heart.

Amidst all odds, people often ask me how I stay so motivated and energized? I could tell you I try to eat healthy foods and sleep well at night, but the real answer is GRACE.

I discovered that the Good things of life are gotten by strength, while the Great things of life are gotten by Grace. It's not the law of religion nor the principles of morality that defines our highway or pathways to God: only by the Grace of God are we led and drawn to God.

It is His Grace that conquered my multitude of flaws, and in that Grace, there is favour. Favour is not achieve, favour is received.

Through His Grace Deezia Burabari Sunday has found favour. Therefore, join me to thank God for His Grace has brought me thus far.

Happy Birthday to Deezia Burabari Sunday

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2046293792299655&id=100007571620059
Re: Happy Birthday To Deezia, Burabari Sunday by Deezia1(m): 1:54am On Apr 20, 2018
Happy Birthday Deezia, B. S.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gender Based Violence Course / Tonto Dikeh Others For Kill Hepatitis Campaign / EARN MONEY WHILE YOU TRAVEL!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.