Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

5 Ways To Spot Quality Ankara - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Ways To Spot Quality Ankara (18671 Views)

Wholesale Supplying Of Quality Ankara Daviva Print @1, 400 Per Piece Of 6 Yards / How To Know Good Quality Ankara Fabric / Quality Ankara, Dry Lace, Atiku Materials! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Spot Quality Ankara by carammel(f): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2018
Ankara yato si Ankara, there is also 'igara' which is copy of Ankara and this one is nylon.
Re: 5 Ways To Spot Quality Ankara by teelaw4life(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2018
Okay...i clearly need to see an optometrist, thought the topic said 5 ways to spot quality "AKARA". That's why i clicked. Ion give a toss about ankara.
I think I might be akara-hungry this morning.
tongue
Re: 5 Ways To Spot Quality Ankara by vannessa7(f): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2018
peacettw:
@op...Thanks for the post but was expecting tips on how to know good quality Ankara at the point of purchase preferably on inspection and by touch. Surely, you don't expect the seller to allow me dip his fabric in water as a test? If you know the answer, please shed more light on this?

In order to verify if the colours on the Ankara will run or fade, the best way is to taste the fabric before buying, if its bitter it will fade, the more bitter it is the more the colour will run while washing.
Re: 5 Ways To Spot Quality Ankara by steveDpro: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ok
Re: 5 Ways To Spot Quality Ankara by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2020
vannessa7:

In order to verify if the colours on the Ankara will run or fade, the best way is to taste the fabric before buying, if its bitter it will fade, the more bitter it is the more the colour will run while washing.
Thank you so much for.this
Re: 5 Ways To Spot Quality Ankara by alicetaylor: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2020
An authentic ankara usually have deeper colors unlike fancy ankara prints which are a shade lighter. ...
The fancy ankara prints always have the patterns clearlyon one side while the authentic prints have the same precise prints on both sides.
An authentic ankara print is always smoother, if it is coarse.

raze3.co

(1) (2) (Reply)

JEWELRY/WATCHES / Can A Woman Be Comfortable Without A Makeup?? / Jennifer Lopez Or Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.