Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Project Supervisor Prefer I Write With Pen Instead Of Computer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Project Supervisor Prefer I Write With Pen Instead Of Computer (340 Views)

Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad / My project supervisor wants to take credit for my research work / How ABU Zaria Students Failed In The Dept. Of Computer Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Project Supervisor Prefer I Write With Pen Instead Of Computer by natruebdiz: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2018
hello guys,
I am a final year student of computer science department of one of the state owned universities in Nigeria. after the hurdles of topic approval, I finally got my chapter one submitted for my supervisors review which I typed with my computer yet, my supervisor fumed on why I chose to type instead of using pen and paper?
but I think writing my project wont be a good idea and should not be encouraged even as a computer scientist and also on this era of computer.
your candid opinion may help shape a lot of thought!
Re: My Project Supervisor Prefer I Write With Pen Instead Of Computer by eezeribe(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2018
OK
Re: My Project Supervisor Prefer I Write With Pen Instead Of Computer by Liliyann(f): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2018
Just comply with him,this Nigeria and most supervisor are wicked and heartless if you try to argue with him,he may decide to delay your work.
Mine insisted I do the same,in fact he gave me one of his work as my project topic and I couldn't complain to anyone and the annoying thing was that each time he corrects my work he will be asking if am copying from somewhere,it wasn't until he published his work that I realized the man copied my work from A-Z.
Imagine a lecturer stealing his student work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Project Supervisor Prefer I Write With Pen Instead Of Computer by 2horsePOWER(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
shocked chai! imagine! some lecturers just derive pleasure in making student life miserable. OP the lord is thy strength

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jamb / NTI/NCE Distant Learning Programs(advice Me) / Nursing Scholarships At University Of Glasgow In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.