Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Breaking News: Arsene Wenger To Leave At The End Of The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News: Arsene Wenger To Leave At The End Of The Season (318 Views)

Messi Pauses His Renewal With Barca & Wants To Leave At End Of Next Season (SER) / Breaking News!!! Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal By The End Of This Season / Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Arsene Wenger To Leave At The End Of The Season by P0intBlank(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2018
Arsène Wenger has issued the following statement:

“After careful consideration and following discussions with the club, I feel it is the right time for me to step down at the end of the season.

“I am grateful for having had the privilege to serve the club for so many memorable years.

“I managed the club with full commitment and integrity.

“I want to thank the staff, the players, the Directors and the fans who make this club so special.

“I urge our fans to stand behind the team to finish on a high.

“To all the Arsenal lovers take care of the values of the club.

"My love and support for ever.”

Arsene Wenger

Congrats to the "Wenger Out" Crew. I'm sure this must be music to their ears

Source: Bleacher Report
Re: Breaking News: Arsene Wenger To Leave At The End Of The Season by obonujoker(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2018
Wow... he has tried for Arsenal though... soldier go, soldier come.... Arsenal needs a new manager with fresh ideas... it is well....
Re: Breaking News: Arsene Wenger To Leave At The End Of The Season by wagazala: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2018
Yaau
Re: Breaking News: Arsene Wenger To Leave At The End Of The Season by luvinhubby(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2018
Goodest news for all Arsenal fans.
Re: Breaking News: Arsene Wenger To Leave At The End Of The Season by Kingpee2(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2018
We’ve heard this more than a million times,dong give Ass anal fans hope o,this man will be their coach till he dies,I saw that in my dream..
Re: Breaking News: Arsene Wenger To Leave At The End Of The Season by ayourbamie: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2018
In his time at arsenal, Chelsea have changed coach like they're changing clothes
Re: Breaking News: Arsene Wenger To Leave At The End Of The Season by internationalman(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Should this man really leave, arsenal will never remain the same.
No other coach can fill the void he's gonna leave.
Man Utd fans would understand better

(1) (Reply)

Ramos - Madrid Haven't Achieved Anything Yet / Wenger: Arsenal Draw With Atletico Madrid Feels Like Missed Opportunity / Conte: EPL Fifth Position Not Acceptable, I’m Committed To Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.