Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

The GLORY of Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The GLORY of Israel (808 Views)

The Credentials That Got David The Kingship Of Israel / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / "The Glory Of His Presence with Pastor Benny Hinn" In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The GLORY of Israel by Manager264(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2018
1 Samuel 15:29

Every Word of God is true.

Jesus is Lord ....John 3:3...it pays to be born again..
Re: The GLORY of Israel by dorox(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2018
The hustle has gone from bad to ugly.

1 Like

Re: The GLORY of Israel by Manager264(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Matthew 10:41 "Whoever welcomes a Prophet in the name of Prophet, will receive a Prophet reward".

Re: The GLORY of Israel by Anas09: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
What is the thread about?
Re: The GLORY of Israel by Manager264(m): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2018
Anas09:
What is the thread about?

Knowing Jesus...John 14:6 "I am the #Way, the #Truth, and the #Life. noone goes to the #FATHER the #GLORY_of_Israel, except by me".

Jesus is coming soon.

Bless you.
Re: The GLORY of Israel by Anas09: 7:12am On Apr 21, 2018
Manager264:

Knowing Jesus...John 14:6 "I am the #Way, the #Truth, and the #Life. noone goes to the #FATHER the #GLORY_of_Israel, except by me".

Jesus is coming soon.

Bless you.

Prophet M.O. Ola.,
The Light of God's Face Ministries.

Need help for Prophetic Intercessory Prayers,
08137296422, 07057905174,
doagric@gmail.com.
Ok

2 Likes

Re: The GLORY of Israel by Manager264(m): 6:56am On Apr 22, 2018
Does God wants you to prosper?......

As long as someone is obeying the commandments of God , such a person will be blessed . There is therefore no need to preach about prosperity:

Genesis 17:1-2 KJV
And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
[2] And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

Matthew 6:33 KJV
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

#Kingdom_of_God_first

Happy Sunday!

Re: The GLORY of Israel by Manager264(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2018
Do you desire to know God's Secrets?

Engaging the Prophet of God for Prophetic Intercessory Knowledge, needed in knowing the Secrets of God, and using that knowledge to TRANSFORM THE WORLD AROUND YOU!

Individuals and organizations are spending lots of money for information and understanding on matters like businesses, health, politics, career, sports, entertainments, economics, e.t.c., guess what? God has the answers! And He has made His Secrets discoverable to every seeking believer in a close relationship with Him.

BENEFITS:

(1) Gain access to God's deep knowledge and wisdom

(2) Share God's mindset

(3) Inspire and empower others with God's thoughts and dreams

(4) Use words of knowledge in everyday life scenario

(5) Connect with His love for all of His creation which include you!

Have a blessed week.

Re: The GLORY of Israel by Manager264(m): 5:38am On Apr 24, 2018
For everyone under the bondage of the force of hell, receive your liberty this morning in Jesus name!
Amen!

Good morning

Re: The GLORY of Israel by Manager264(m): 5:52am On May 02, 2018
Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always, i will say it again, rejoice!

Appreciating God for this beautiful new day and new month,
Father Lord you are Great, you are Wonderful, there is no one like oh Lord, thank you for the brand new day....

Have you praised Him this morning?
Re: The GLORY of Israel by Manager264(m): 8:28am On May 03, 2018
Psalm 92:1 "It is good to give thanks to the #Lord...the God of our father, the God of Abraham, the God Isaac, and the God of Jacob, thank you for the brand new day.... Have you praised Him yet this morning? #iPraise
Re: The GLORY of Israel by Manager264(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2018
Joel 2:25-26.."I Will repay You the years the locusts have eaten...
Re: The GLORY of Israel by Manager264(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of God / Question About God That Has Been Bothering Me / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.