Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Help: I Got Accepted For Merch On Amazon - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help: I Got Accepted For Merch On Amazon (1154 Views)

Help!, I Need Motion Capture Suit For Rent / Any Photoshop Guy Here. I Got A Job For You. / Place Your Orders On Amazon USA Today And Get Your Goods In Nigeria ASAP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Got Accepted For Merch On Amazon by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hello guys, I was accepted on merch amazon to join designers to design art on T.Shirts. I have no experience with photo shop and illustrator. How else can I design it online producing same requirement as amazon wants.
Re: Help: I Got Accepted For Merch On Amazon by thedondada(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wow. Cowleg.

You got accepted to do a job you have no idea on how to get it done. Bravo to the hard working youth.

My opinion is this.

Get data.

Open YouTube and watch videos on how it's done.

It would take time and a lot of effort on your part. Also at the same time read up articles on Google. This would frustrate you as you have to sift through the dirt to get the diamond.

All the best.
Re: Help: I Got Accepted For Merch On Amazon by gboisgroups(m): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
cowleg:
Hello guys, I was accepted on merch amazon to join designers to design art on T.Shirts. I have no experience with photo shop and illustrator. How else can I design it online producing same requirement as amazon wants.

message me on whatsapp let's work together on this. 08098298842
Re: Help: I Got Accepted For Merch On Amazon by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
thedondada:
Wow. Cowleg.

You got accepted to do a job you have no idea on how to get it done. Bravo to the hard working youth.

My opinion is this.

Get data.

Open YouTube and watch videos on how it's done.

It would take time and a lot of effort on your part. Also at the same time read up articles on Google. This would frustrate you as you have to sift through the dirt to get the diamond.

All the best.

oh Thanks bro!! Appreciate your comment.

(1) (Reply)

My recent Artwork- Caption needed pls / Get A Premium Minimal Brand Logo Idenitity For 5K / Dangote Salt Announce Its Salt Art Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.