Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

How To Get An Approve Maxbounty Account In Few Minutes - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get An Approve Maxbounty Account In Few Minutes (3131 Views)

Maxbounty / $60 Inside Maxbounty Account For Sale / Easy Way To Make Good Money By Using Your Laptop, Internet And Few Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get An Approve Maxbounty Account In Few Minutes by warlord24(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
1. Sign Up On MaxBounty
2. Fill in All The Information
3. At Last they would give you some information about your Affiliate Manager. It will contain their Name, their Skype ID and your Affiliate ID No. Copy That!
4. Then Sign in To Skype and Paste the Skype ID and search for your Affiliate Manager.
5. Say him Hi. And tell me that he is your Affiliate Manager. And You need to approve your account. Say him can you help me approve my account. Ask him to call you right now.
6. He will call you on your Mobile No. Answer the Call then answer the questions he will ask you.
7. Make Sure You Provide The Same Information that you entered in the Form before.
8. Almost the questions asked are same as in the Registration Form.

Questions:

1 – What kind of offers do you wanna promote?
2 – How will you be promoting the offers?
3- Have you ever worked with any other CPA Network before?
4 – So, When will you be sending traffic to the offers?
The questions like this will be asked.

Answers:
1 – I would be promoting offers like EMail Submissions & Surveys etc.
2 – Well, I will be promoting the offers using Social Media like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
3 – Yes, I’ve worked with some famous CPA Networks around there. It includes CPALeads, Peerfly etc.
4 – As soon as you Approve my Account I will start work and be promoting the offers.

NOTE: Make Sure To be Confident while Answering the Questions.

That’s it! He will approve your account in a few minutes.

I Hope this Helps Guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get An Approve Maxbounty Account In Few Minutes by Kennyfancy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
what is maxbounty
Re: How To Get An Approve Maxbounty Account In Few Minutes by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
warlord24:
after i registered, this second mail they send to me ( Hello Justin,
Thank you for your interest but we are unable to accept your application as a MaxBounty affiliate at this time or at any time in the near future.
Thank you) pls can u help me in anyway to get an account?
Re: How To Get An Approve Maxbounty Account In Few Minutes by Arabs999: 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
joyyss:
after i registered, this second mail they send to me ( Hello Justin,
Thank you for your interest but we are unable to accept your application as a MaxBounty affiliate at this time or at any time in the near future.
Thank you) pls can u help me in anyway to get an account?
Only ur name @Warlord is enough to disapprove ur application....
Solution : Change ur IP to USA IP with a VPN and apply again using a different email address...

2 Likes

Re: How To Get An Approve Maxbounty Account In Few Minutes by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Arabs999:

Only ur name @Warlord is enough to disapprove ur application....
Solution : Change ur IP to USA IP with a VPN and apply again using a different email address...
oky, but but i thought they are doing phone interview, how will i go about it when i use vpn to register?
Re: How To Get An Approve Maxbounty Account In Few Minutes by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lol! [color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Get An Approve Maxbounty Account In Few Minutes by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
dmostcheerful:

You are speaking grammar.
So I will spend $200 for advert, let's say make like $200 and give you $80 because you own the account.
I no see Indians buy Maxbounty account from on Facebook.
You are too greedy.
Honestly i was joking when i said 60-40. I give out tutorials for free not to talk of creating an affiliate link under me.
Re: How To Get An Approve Maxbounty Account In Few Minutes by NiggasInParis: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
dmostcheerful:

You are speaking grammar.
So I will spend $200 for advert, let's say make like $200 and give you $80 because you own the account.
I no see Indians buy Maxbounty account from on Facebook.
You are too greedy.

With a $200 AD spend (Facebook as casestudy), you should make nothing less than x3 of that even with an offer of $1.80 per lead...

except if you are a newbie who is still finding his way, hence might loss some early funds when trying paid ads
Re: How To Get An Approve Maxbounty Account In Few Minutes by Femolala100(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
Pls do you have account for sale?

(1) (Reply)

Houses And Lands For Sale In Benin City Edo State. / N10m Investment / Racksterli Is 100% Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.