Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Revealed! How Apostle Omotosho Tope Josheph Predicted Arsene Wenger Exit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revealed! How Apostle Omotosho Tope Josheph Predicted Arsene Wenger Exit (492 Views)

Prophecy Confirmation : How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Predicted Election Post / Omotosho Tope 2019 Prophecies: 'A Governor Will Die After Few Months In Office' / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed! How Apostle Omotosho Tope Josheph Predicted Arsene Wenger Exit by Miracleboy2019: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
Revealed! How Apostle Omotosho Tope Josheph predicted Arsene Wenger exit

Fire brand Prophet and Apostle of signs and wonders, Omotosho Tope Joseph widely known as OTJ is in the news again.
And this is not unconnected to the fact that one of his prophecies have come to pass over Arsene We get.

Months back while reeling out series of international predictions he stated that, "On Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger, the coach may develop naughty attitudes that may make the football fans to protest against him. He must rebuke cases of carelessness which may make his team suffer some setbacks. His team will start the season on a serious note but his match plans and arrangements will be queried. He will have troubles with the management of his club.”

And just few hours ago, Arsenal FC confirmed that Arsene Wenger is set to step down at the end of the 2017/18 season as manager of the club after 22 seasons.

A statement on the Arsenal website read: “After careful consideration and following discussions with the club, I feel it is the right time for me to step down at the end of the season. I am grateful for having had the privilege to serve the club for so many memorable years.

“I managed the club with full commitment and integrity,” the statement continued. “I want to thank the staff, the players, the Directors and the fans who make this club so special.

“I urge our fans to stand behind the team to finish on a high. To all the Arsenal lovers take care of the values of the club. My love and support for ever.”

https://www.facebook.com/omotoso.joseph

Re: Revealed! How Apostle Omotosho Tope Josheph Predicted Arsene Wenger Exit by Jaynom(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
So that makes him a TRUE Man of God abi?
Re: Revealed! How Apostle Omotosho Tope Josheph Predicted Arsene Wenger Exit by Talknochip(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
dia was no place he mentioned dat Wenger will resign!.. Smh
Re: Revealed! How Apostle Omotosho Tope Josheph Predicted Arsene Wenger Exit by hopefulLandlord: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
OP, where did this Omotosho's prediction talk about an exit?
Re: Revealed! How Apostle Omotosho Tope Josheph Predicted Arsene Wenger Exit by NPComplete: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
This op is a GMO. Only that his genes was spliced with a lot of moronic genes.
How's this a prediction that Wenger will leave? Simple word association and interpretation, u are incapable of that but u think u will be able to interpret the mind of God. Freaking joke of an apostle.

Months back while reeling out series of international predictions he stated that, "On Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger, the coach may develop naughty attitudes that may make the football fans to protest against him. He must rebuke cases of carelessness which may make his team suffer some setbacks. His team will start the season on a serious note but his match plans and arrangements will be queried. He will have troubles with the management of his club.”

Desperate tricksters.
Re: Revealed! How Apostle Omotosho Tope Josheph Predicted Arsene Wenger Exit by Primesky(m): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
For me, I think that every prophecy is meant to edify, bless, warn the people of God and the world. But most importantly, it has to glorify God! .

Football has become an idol for many, a god of its own. Any prophecy that gives it life, for me is doubtful.

Others are, prophesying to a man/woman who isn't born again, and is seriously living in sin, that God will prosper them all round if they do this or that, without asking them to repent of their sins. How?

Or tell an unbeliever to pray that God will do this or that. How?

But the bible tells us that, the prayer of a sinner is an abomination to God. So, who inspired that prophecy? God does not contradict His word. Repent, then pray, and all will be well. Simple!

(1) (Reply)

See How Proceeds From The Popes Soon To Be Auctioned Lamborghini Will Be Shared / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional &sunday School Manual 17/06/2016 / Message From The Lord To The Saints On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.