Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online (41032 Views)

Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs / Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym / Ime Bishop "Okon Lagos" Dressed Like A Lady In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by kings11ng(m): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
somebody should tell that hoelosho to show the whole chat so we can make a balanced decision
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by MztaIkp(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
If at all it is him, I don't see anything incriminating here... Just the work of one "#LazyNigerianYouth"
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by TrumpDonald2: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
How can you upload his chat with you and don't upload the chat where he asked you for sex?
Only for you to start reigning abuses...
Something is fishy.
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by LegitGirl(f): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:
How are we sure it's him?

Oh, now I see his pic.
Ain't nothing like "leaked" though.
Chick shared the chats to bloggers.

How did she go from being calm/receptive to an aggressive lady?
I need all the missing link(s), as I honestly can't see his offence.

The way I see it, he wasn't dancing to her tune, and then, she got angry.
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Debazent: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Not funny at all
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
So what is new here that we have not seen before

All the people on this thread attacking him, can they allow us see their chats and insta messages?? I'm sure they have done worse than him

Its his life and so long as it doesn't affect you're family or friend let him be
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by vchykp(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
booblacain:
Una Don start
Call or whatsapp 08135934981 for this boot
howmuch?.. hope u got black or brown??
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by HoodBillionaire: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
naso my bich insult me 3days ago
what did she not say
i vex block am
she called me 18times after two days begging
i just had to call her back and shit
bich
she knw say i dey fuc fire comot from her body
bich
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
All these stupid prostitites. No shame these days, kudos to instagram.

So according to the text he told her he was in Eko hotel. So they probably hooked up and things went sour wt payment. Pained hoe, but why is she going on and on about his wife and calling her olosho. No one believes dt.

The nonsense degradation these men expose their wives to. Disgusting.

Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Odiriance4all(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
I wasted time reading this. This shits is completely senseless
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
booblacain:
Una Don start
Call or whatsapp 08135934981 for this boot
how much
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:
How are we sure it's him?

Oh, now I see his pic.
Ain't nothing like "leaked" though.
Chick shared the chats to bloggers.

How did she go from being calm/receptive to an aggressive lady?
I need all the missing link(s), as I honestly can't see his offence.

They probably didn't agree on pricing the AY show night.
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by steveDpro: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
What is this one
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by AreaFada2: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Exactly. Her outburst doesn't add up.

Anyway, there is a lesson to be learnt from every.
Once a guy is chatting with a girl and she starts vibrating, saying things a young man didn't say or directly imply...he should address it immediately. Not laugh it off like Okon did. That way he is armed with his own evidence if things get shitty.

The truth is out. It was over 70k price tag Okon refused. Thread on NL on it.
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by mctowel01: 5:20am On Apr 21, 2018
inoki247:
d gurl is just too brutal. maybe she is from Gen Buratai Family.. how can you shoot somones career like this and still arrest him publicly...
Lol.. i think she is related to CeeCee
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Champele(m): 8:05am On Apr 21, 2018
Women are dangerous. Before a woman can do this to me, I've done her the worse. I know them
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Slayar: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2018
The girl murder am
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by DaAwesome1(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2018
ha gawd see finishing my chest pls call 911

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan / Adam A. Zango Buys Wrangler Jeep, Becomes The First Kannywood Actor To Own It / Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.