Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Help!!! With Google Drive Payment - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!!! With Google Drive Payment (1703 Views)

How To Backup Instagram Videos And Photos On Google Drive / How To Sync Your PC With Google Drive / Google Drive Users, You've Got From Now Till March To Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! With Google Drive Payment by ithink7: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I have been trying to buy extra storage on google drive. I keep getting error on the GTB Naira Mastercard.

I called GTB and they told me I need to get a dollar mastercard.

The issue now is I want to know if anyone had similar experience and how did you get around it.

I want to avoid a situation where I will get the dollar MasterCard and one or more issue will come up again.

Also 1TB google storage is supposed to be $2/month (2 dollars a month). How much will google be deducting from my dollar card and hope the bank is not going to be deducting extra charges.

I think this same issue applies to google playstore.
Re: Help!!! With Google Drive Payment by bigl: 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Gtbank naira master card still works for online payment na!

Atleast, i used it to buy an online service some 2weeks ago!

Though, i noticed somefin, if i leave the cash in my savings, i won't be able to pay but if i move it to my current account (the 2 are linked to my gtbank master card), the payment goes through and that has been like that since last year (2017).

I'll advice u try to open a current account and link to ur card.

Whenever u want to buy anything, move the amount required for ur online purchase to ur current account.

I feel google drive bills annually and not monthly. If u pay monthly, u will definitely pay bank charges!

(1) (Reply)

Can I Buy Inec Laptop? / UK Used Laptops Just Arrived Lagos. / New Year Deal. sold!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.