Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Saw Liverpool Winning The Champions League. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Saw Liverpool Winning The Champions League. (1301 Views)

I Saw 2 people Crying in nigeria bench After Angola Match- Nathniel Bassy / How Ronaldo’s Children Reacted When They Saw Him Score A Goal On TV (video) / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Liverpool Winning The Champions League. by antidisestablis: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
This is what i saw two days ago, i saw Liverpool winning the champions facing Bayern Munich in the final.
Re: I Saw Liverpool Winning The Champions League. by LegallyBlunt: 2:31am On Apr 21, 2018
antidisestablis:
This is what i saw two days ago, i saw Liverpool winning the champions facing Bayern Munich in the final.
stake on it. Use N1m
Re: I Saw Liverpool Winning The Champions League. by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

Liverpool will play real Madrid in the finals.

U see ur so called dreams are fake.
Re: I Saw Liverpool Winning The Champions League. by antidisestablis: 6:08pm On May 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Liverpool will play real Madrid in the finals.

U see ur so called dreams are fake.
Yes, it might not come up like that but they will still win champion league. The cup is coming to England nothing can change that.
Re: I Saw Liverpool Winning The Champions League. by aluko360(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2018
this is the kind of dream you have when you go to bed hungry.
Re: I Saw Liverpool Winning The Champions League. by antidisestablis: 7:17pm On May 26, 2018
Yes I predicted this some days ago, though Liverpool are not facing Bayern as stated but they will surely win, nothing can change that tonight. That was what I saw!

(1) (Reply)

UCL Final: Gareth Bale Came Off The Bench & Scored One Of The Great Goal (pics) / Watch Messi Train With His Huge Dog, 'hulk' Ahead Of New Season / Lionel Messi Did Not Consider Ronaldo Among The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.