Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

My Television Observations - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Television Observations (378 Views)

Judge Orders Prosecution Of Three Channels Television Staff / 50 Cartoons That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Television Observations by abayomi93(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
From my observations,ever since I have been watching television. I have been able to discover
Some special display of raw talents and abilities.this has prompted me to compile a list of people whom I believed fall within this categories.

THE UNDERTAKER:
The undertaker has been a FORCE to be reckoned with in the history of sports entertainment.
From my observations I can say that "No man in the Field of entertainment has more charisma than the undertaker". from the way he enters the auditorium ,as he makes his way through the audience. he has been referred to as the man with the most charismatic entrance in wwe history. just look at the way he enters the ring,the way he removes his hat. with his eyes turning white.he is just too much.

Dr d.k olukoya
This is the founder of mfm.he modernized charismatic praying.a lot of people recognize the dynamic praying style of mfm.There is no church in this world that prays like mfm.
Therefore,I sat that" No man in today's Christianity has more prayer charisma than Dr dk olukoya.

Michael Joseph Jackson:
You all know this man.he was the greatest entertainer of all time in the music world.he was full of charisma and vibes.No musician is as popular as MJ,he had a unique sense of fashion.in fact no musician ever had more electrifying charisma on the stage than m.j

Chris oyakhilome.
Well,he is one of a kind.a teacher with soo much life and fire.he teaches the word of God as though he is from above.to me,no man in today's Christianity has more charisma than him in the teaching the word.

AYO FAYOSE OF EKITI:
This guy is the bomb.he acts differently from other governors. Sometimes he dresses like a soldier.he challenges the presidency like no mans business. He rides on okada,he uses street boys and hunters as his security guard.he challenged the D.S.S. no Governor in today's politics has more charisma than fayose.

FELA
Fela kuti was a legend.he thrived in the military political era.he was fearless. He criticized the military government. He performed almost naked on stage, he had so much charisma. No musician in Nigeria can ever fill his place.

Odunlade adekola
As far as acting is concerned in Nigeria,no actor in today's Nigeria has more charisma than this actor.remember Sunday dagboru.

C.Ronaldo:
Well we all know how football is today.No name is more mentioned than that name in today's footballing. He his soo charismatic on the pitch that some people actually watch football just because of him.some people even argue and fight each other because of this man.

Vin diesel;
Fast and furious, riddick,pitch black actor. For me ,I consider him as the most charismatic actor in Hollywood.

Please, I encourage us to locate our area of gifting and focus our energy on it.we too could become established in the future.

(1) (Reply)

See What You Get When You Cheat On Your Husband / #bbnaija2018 Has Just Ended! / Okorocha Praises Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.