Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

How To Start A Profitable Blog Business And Make Tons Of Money | Perfect Guide - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Profitable Blog Business And Make Tons Of Money | Perfect Guide (469 Views)

My Blogging Diary - My Journey Into Creating A Highly Profitable Blog / Please, I Want To Create A Profitable Blog / How To Start A Profitable Blog As Quick As Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Blog Business And Make Tons Of Money | Perfect Guide by ebsustudents(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
How To Start Profitable Blog Business – Its no doubt today that many people are making lots of money in blogging, and many are blogging without making lots of money or making a dime. So this article, I will be showing you the right way how to start a blog and make some cool cash out of it.

How To Start A Profitable Blog Business

READ: How To Create A Perfect Working Students Gmail Account

Question 1: So let me put it this way, why are you here glancing at this article?

Question 2: Is it just the power word in the article title make lots of money that brought you here?

Now Question 3: Or Is it because you want to answer a blogger name?

Elucidating the point from the above questions, I can tell you that in blogging it needs to come from your mindset not what someone wants you to do, what you are good at, am not saying you shouldn’t copy someone but obviously do that in a clinical and more different approach. So now I will show you how to start a profitable blog business and make a cool fortune from it. Are you ready!!!

If yes, read � down

Contents [hide]

1 A Perfect Guide On How To Start A Profitable Blog Business
1.1 #Recap How To Start A Blog For Free And Make Money
A Perfect Guide On How To Start A Profitable Blog Business
Foremost, you need to take a deep and ask yourself what do you want to blog about and then you have your

No 1 Factor: Choose A Niche

Now in this choice of choosing a niche to write on have intensively put many up working 247 without seeing a penny simply because they don’t know what they are blogging about. So you need to choose a niche you are familiar with something you can show off without copying other people’s work.

No 2 Factor: Choose a Domain name

Here most people pick a domain name that is not related to their niches, for instance saying choose something that Google can easily absorb relating to what you do e.g I want to create a blog where I can be talking about everything about iPhones thus I can go with cydiatutorials.com, cydiaapps.com etc

No 3 Factor: Choose A Host

Choose a blog host which are capable of handling your website. I recommend one to simply Google up best hosting companies for blogging 2018. Why? because 2016 and 2017 best hosting websites for blogging might not be the same for 2018 so it is really advisable because management here is really an important factor. So choose wisely myself I host with siteground and Namecheap.

No 4 Factor: Purchase A Professional Theme

Check out mythemeshop, elegantthemes, genesis for cool and awesome themes, don’t look at the money here aim at what you stand to gain in the future.

Let me sound it to you on no account should you install a cracked or nulled theme on your website if you actually want to go far in this blogging journey you are about to embark because these themes leave behind slot of virus, Trojans, backdoor scripts that serve more purpose to the provider than you.

No 5 Factor : Customize Your Website

If you can hire a professional website designer to arrange your website to a more professional way go for it because it will do you more good because majorly in terms of Google AdSense approvals simplicity really matters. As well make your website to be responsive and mobile friendly � because this will help Google index your website properly and therby generate tons of organic traffic to your site

No 6 Factor : keyword Research and Usage

This is the main place the work lies, so if you are good in seo, keyword research your keywords before making a post since your blog is a new and aim on combination of longtail keyword to drive traffic to your website. I will make a post on how to drive tons of traffic to a new blog and get AdSense approval of which traffic is not a factor.

No 7 Factor : Content Is King

Write legit and quality contents on your site. Don’t go about copying and pasting because obviously you will annoy Google bots with that act and you know what pliagiarism is a serious offense which Google takes very serious. So use your eye and do the copying and past into your brain and produce something more unique, you see quite interesting. Don’t forget to write evergreen contents

#Recap How To Start A Blog For Free And Make Money
Choose your Niche
Select and register a domain
Choose a host
Purchase a premium theme or template
Design your website
Keyword research and usage
Write evergreen content
Follow the above recap on how to start a profitable blog business wherever you are straight forth and in a couple of weeks you are there smiling. In my next article I will show you how to drive massive traffic using long tail keyword, so do subscribe and share this articles.
Source: https://www.247tori.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hello / I'm In Need Of A Professional Web Designer To Design A Highly Dynamic Church / Twitter Accounts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.