Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season (229 Views)

It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer / Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends / OMG!! Wenger Admits Why He Could Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season by Ochoochogift(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has announced that he will leave the club at the end of the season, bringing his 22-year reign to an end.

The Frenchman announced on Friday that he would quit the club at the end of the current campaign, a year before his contract was due to end.

Arsenal currently sit sixth in the Premier League and look set to miss out on Champions League qualification for a second season in succession.

“After careful consideration and following discussions with the club, I feel it is the right time for me to step down at the end of the season," Wenger revealed in a statement.

"I am grateful for having had the privilege to serve the club for so many memorable years. I managed the club with full commitment and integrity. "To all the Arsenal lovers, take care of the values of the club." The club's majority shareholder Stan Kroenke paid tribute to Wenger, lauding his longevity. "This is one of the most difficult days we have ever had in all our years in sport," he admitted. "One of the main reasons we got involved with Arsenal was because of what Arsene has brought to the club on and off the pitch.

READ MORE:- https://ochoochogift..com.ng/2018/04/wenger-to-leave-arsenal-at-end-of-season.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Receive Eagles Before FEC Meeting – NFF / Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes / "England Can Win The World Cup" — Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.